27

Breathing in deeply and exhaling slowly Rima tried to calm herself down as she walked back into the front room. What Choutaru had just revealed to her was very disturbing and was now constantly picking away at Rima's consious.

Little did she know it was going to slowly take over her mind.

"Bo."Rima called out in an even, bold tone as she came to a stop in the middle of the room, close to the other hallway that led to hers and Kanae's room. This hideout wasn't as big so it had less rooms, but luckily the bedrooms were a pretty good size. Rima and Kanae shared one, while the twins and Tona another, and Choutaru an Bo got their own.

Zipping out of the bathroom said ghoul appeared before Rima, a smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am?"

Rima quickly found out she couldn't keep steady eye contact with the young girl, constantly questioning if Bo had also seen her in her worse state. Which was a dumb question because Bo was the one to bring up this whole mess about her. So, a few seconds in Rima peeled her eyes away.

"You gave those group of ghouls the location of the old hideout, yes?"

"Yeah. Didn't want to give them this incase they were going to start something. I figured it would be best to send them to the old one."

Rima nodded,"Go get Kanae. We are going to meet them and let them know what my plans are. I want them ready as soon as possible."

Bo rose a brow at Rima's sudden declaration, wonder why she just all of a sudden wanted to go out when Choutaru was still laying hurt in bed.

"Do you want me to get Choutaru...?"She tested.

"No. He's staying. His body is in too worse of a condition to be moved right now."Rima tensed slightly at Choutaru's name."Now hurry up and get Kanae. I want to leave. Now."

Then with that Rima walked to the front door, disappearing out of it in just a second.

"I wonder what's gotten into her...?"Bo thought aloud.

"What's gotten into who?"

Turning around Bo spotted Kanae leaning against the bathroom doorway, her eyes looking towards the door that had just been closed shut.

"Nothing. Come on, Rima wants to go to the old hideout."

Kanae raised a brow."Um.. isn't that where those ghouls are?.."

"Yeah."

"And she wants me to come with?.."

"Yes. That's what she just said."

".. Why?"

Bo sighed and closed her eyes momentarily."Just come on. Rima wants to go and she's in a hurry. I really don't want to get her in a bad mood."

"What about Choutaru? Whose going to stay here with him?"

"I don't know."Bo answered a bit exasperated,"I guess the twins and Tona."And to prevent the older women of questioning further, Bo walked over and grabbed Kanae's wrist, dragging her towards the door.

Outside Rima was waiting quietly, staring down at her feet. She only looked up when the two approached. Bo attempted to smile brightly - vainly trying to get Rima to catch her mood - but was shot down when Rima looked at her a bit dully.

"I got her, Rima-nee-san."

".. Good. Let's hurry. I want to make sure they're still there."

"They will be, don't worry. I made sure of that."