18

"Damn... Rima.... you've gotten alot... stronger..." Choutaru huffed as he crossed his arms in front of his face to block another one of Rima's kicks.

So far it has been almost two hours since the two had started sparring. Both had managed to land an equal amount of hits on each other, and Rima had long since released her kakugan. Choutaru had sensed somewhere near the beginning that Rima just needed to blow of some steam, her needing to test his skills probably a coverup of her true intentions, so he fell back to defensive techniques for the most part of their fight.

"Well-" Punch."- I'm not-"Kick."- a weak-"Punch, kick."- girl!"Rima ended her sentence with faking a left hook but actually aiming for a high knee, attempted to shut Choutaru's jaw for him when he opened it up for a reply.

"Oh I know that." Smirking, Choutaru leaned back making Rima's knee miss her mark, and instead jolting forward, connecting his shoulder with her mid section when she tried to redirect her momentum. Shocked - and a bit tired - Rima let herself be taken to the ground, groaning when Choutaru rested a knee over her stomach, pushing against it slightly."I guess I win.. you really need to work on your offensive attacks."

"Ow.." Rima winced when she felt the rocks of the cement floor dig into her back,".. shut up, you won already.... this time. Now get off of me.."

"As you wish.. Wolf-sama..." Choutaru mimicked the nickname the twins used for Rima in a rude way as he rolled to his feet, holding a hand out for her to take.

Rima scrunched up her nose in disgust,"Don't ever call me that again."She ordered as she put her hand in his, easily being pulled up.

There was a moment between the two when the Choutaru didn't let Rima's hand go, and just looked at her. He was waiting for her to look back at him, but Rima wouldn't. She couldn't. Taking her hand from his, Rima dusted her coat off, trying to dust away the tense air between the two - or at least lessen it.

"Listen." Rima started not looking at Choutaru still, trying to discreetly change the subject."I want to go above ground and have a look at what the CCG's been doing."She couldn't just let the others go out there while she stayed it the safety of the hideout,"See what destruction they've caused so far.."

Following after her shadow when Rima began to walk back towards the hideout, Choutaru questioned her choice of action,"Don't you think it would be to dangerous for you to go out in the open again?"

Rima rose a brow but didn't turn around to let him see,"What? Are you thinking like the twins now, that I'm weak?"

"I did just beat you in sparring.." Though his emotionless voice had returned and the smiling Choutaru gone, there was an underlying emotion to the young Hiromi's voice as he spoke to the girl in front of him. One that he would only use on her.

"Exactly." Rima huffed silently,"Sparring. Not actual fighting. I'm sure if I went all out I could beat you in no time."

An imagine of Rima standing over a dead Kuchoki's body, covered in blood and laughing flashed passed Choutaru's mind eye, making him almost falter in his steps. The image of himself taking the Investigators place soon flashed by as well, making Choutaru tense his jaw. He didn't want to see Rima like that again.. It wasn't like herself.

"Yeah.." Was all he said on that matter,"but what I meant is that don't you think the CCG would be looking for you? They know what you look like now."

"Does that matter? They were bound to know what I looked like sooner or later."

"But wasn't the plan to stay low and gather information first. You'd be spotted instantly and wouldn't be able to get any info." Being pretty much the only blonde in a country full of people with dark hair, you would be noticed easily.