First Day In A New School

Deku, Bakugõ, Kirishima, and Shõto woke up, in there new dorm. As they put on there new uniform, they head out to the class that there assigned in. "So, what is on the list, Midorya?" Kirishima asked, as his hands are behind his head. "It's a history class with Prof. Port." Deku answered his question. "Good, we need more knowledge in this world." Shõto announced. "All we know is they have an enemy known as Grimm, the heroes in this world are called hunters, there quirk are called semblance and they have this thing called aura." Shõto explained, keeping a straight face. "So let's learn more about this place, by heading to class." Deku said, getting a nod from Kirishima and Shõto while a grunt from Bakugõ. And head off to there classroom.

"So your telling me this mysterious students suddenly appear out of no where and one of them attack you, Pyrrha?" Jaune said, trying to keep up to her story. Team JNPR and RWBY are currently in the classroom of Prof. Port, not listening to his story but Pyrrha's about what happened to here yesterday. "Yeah, a guy the same as my age with weird grenade wrist bands or gauntlets attack me." Pyrrha whispered. "Well at leasst you beaten him without a sweat." Ruby said, cheering her up. "No, Ruby, he was strong like really strong the only way I manage to beat him was using my semblance." "Well if he ever shows up, let's teach this guy a lesson." Yang announced,  slamming her fist on her palm. "I know! Let's break his legs." Nora thoughtfully added. "Nora, I think that's to much." Ren said. "As I was saying!" They all turned to Port who is looking at the two teams, getting there attention.  "We have a new transfer students. Coming here, so let's all greet them." And like that the classroom door suddenly opened revealing a man with a half burned face, silver white hair and scarlet red hair, blue left eye and red right eye. Everyone look at him in shock. "Is this Prof. Port class?" He calmly asked. "Yes, good sir come in." "Guys where here we can come in." He said behind him as he walk in three more came as well. One have spiky dark green hair and green eyes. Another have Red hair and red eyes. And the last one was a ash blond hair teen. Everyone of the students look at them. But only Pyrrha have a shock face. "Can you introduce yourselves?" "Yes, I'm Izuku Midorya." The spiky green hair said. "I'm Shõto Todoroki." The teen with a half burn face greeted. "I'm Kirishima Eijiro." The red hair teen said. "And I'm Bakugõ Katsuki." The ash blonde teen grunted. The new students look at the students sitting down, until Bakugõ found a familiar red headed girl. "You!" Bakugõ yelled as he pointed at her, getting all the students attention. "You dead!" This said shivers down Pyrrha's spine. The two team didn't know what going on until they remembered, Pyrrha's story. "Wait! That's him?!" Ruby whispered. Shock to know it was a transfer student. "You know he actually look hot." Yang said, getting her classmates attention.  "Okay, gentlemen you can take a seat next to team RWBY." As Prof. Port said that, the students walk towards there seats. "Hey, I'm Ruby." Ruby said to Izuku Midorya. "Hi Ruby I'm Midorya." Izuku greeted. "Yeah, my friend here told me one of your teammates attacked her." This got Bakugõ's attention.  "Oh yeah? Well tell her I'm going to beat her till she breaks." Bakugõ responded,  scaring Ruby. Ruby went towards her teammate, with a scared expression. "Ruby what happened to you?" Yang the older sister asked. "The blonde boy is scary." Ruby said, sweating in fear. 'His dead!' Yang yelled inside her mind.

(Time skip after Port and Oobalock classes)

In Glynda Goodwitch class. Juane and Cardin where set in a match. Juane lose against Cardin making him victories. As team Heroes look at them in 'Awe' while Glynda ready and set up another match. "We still have time for one match left. Who wants to participate?" Glynda asked, everyone was quite.  But you can see one ashe blonde hair teen grinning with his head down. Without his team even knowing Bakugõ jump to the center. "Yeah I want to fight!" Bakugõ announced, with his hands in his pocket and a sinister grinned place on his face. "Okay mister Katsuki let me fine your rival." "I want to fight miss red head." Bakugõ said, as he pointed at Pyrrha. Pyrrha was a little bit terrified. "I'm sorry Mr. Katsuki but Pyrrha is to strong. You can't beat her it would be unfair for you." Glynda notice Bakugõ's team who are currently giving her an expression of 'stop talking!' Glynda was confuse of why there saying that. "Are you saying I'm weak!?" A roar came from Bakugõ scarring all of the students, his roar was more louder then a grimm and even more terrifying. "Well I'm not saying it like that but in a blunt way yes." "That's it!" He roared like a beast. He jump in the arena, stand tall and shouted. "If anyone wants to fight come here!" A few people sweat from the beastly man on the arena.
"I want to fight ths idiot." Cardin the bully raise his hand, with a smirk on his face. Bakugõ didn't like the comment that he gave him. As they both went to the locker room grabbing there gear for the bloody fight where Cardin don't stand a chance winning.

Cardin wore his regular chestplate, with a dove emblem on it and his mace on his right shoulder. While Bakugõ wore black jogging pants, pirch black sneakers, and a black tank top, revealing his muscular arms. Some people look horrified because of the glare Bakugõ is giving to Cardin, while the girls blush deep colored red while they look how charming he is. They both went in battle position. Cardin ready himself with his mace while giving Bakugõ a taunting smirk, that piss him even more.

"Ready. . . Set. . . GO!!"

Glynda announced. Cardin didn't catch up when suddenly Bakugõ exploded right in front of him. Cardin tried to step back but was stop when Bakugõ grabbed him by his chestplate, pulling him close. Bakugõ sent a fist towards Cardin's stomach. A large explosion hit him. Cardin spat blood, and his aura level went down quickly. Bakugõ one but he didn't stop. He sent a strong right hook to Cardin's nose, breaking it, and sending him flying to the walls of the arena. Cardin was about to fall on his knees but was stopped when Bakugõ slammed him in the wall. And punch his face rapidly. Each shots he sent an explosion happened. Everyone was shock of what there seeing. Cardin bloody, weak, unable to stand, and worst getting beat up. Some felt happy while others felt sorry for him. Ruby was scared now, she was frightened of what she is witnessing. Bakugõ didn't stopped. He grabbed Cardin by the hair and started to punch again, strong explosion where erupting on his face. Bakugõ sent his sinister grin scaring everyone.

"Bakugõ! That's enough!" "SHUT UP OLD HAG!"

Bakugõ didn't give up on beating Cardin to a pulp until Glynda trapped him in a bubble. Bakugõ tried to escape the bubble by blowing it up but end up create a smoke inside it. He was now suffocating inside it, the smoke went inside his lungs and he was about to die by the smoke he made. Glynda released him out of the bubble. Bakugõ didn't waste anytime and inhale the fresh hair. Still coughing from the smoke but slowly fade away.

"Bakugõ you'll be staying in my classroom to clean the mess you made!" Glynda ordered, giving him a strict look on her face. "And team CRDL you'll be sending your leader in the infirmary. While the rest class dismissed."

The students went out. And team CRDL dragged there poor leader to the infirmary.