(Ch. 3) Boom Goes Yang

(A/n): Bakugo should have won in the one minute melee.

Three days had passed and he was currently pissed. He was currently in Forever Falls blasting every grimm in sight. His palms producing smoke, his sweat dripping down his chin, his hair a burning mess. And his entire body pumping with adrenaline.

"Come at me you bastards!!" His lion roar echoed through the forest. "You're all dead!!"

Beowolves and Ursas appeared and started charging towards the spikey blonde headed hero. With a sinister grin placed on his face. The man burst at them like a missle. Each one struck down by an explosion that put an atomic bomb into shame.

Bakugo wasn't having a great or good time, he was having a horrible, no good, very bad day. And to remove all of this stress he was killing, destroying and blowing stuff up in Forever Falls.

He was scolded by Glynda, yesterday, for beating up Cardin and his friends once again. Accidentally destroyed the arena and blowing up the dorm room.

He panted heavily as he finished the last grimm. Its head gripped tightly by Bakugo's hand. He raised his arm and slammed it on the creature's forehead with an explosion, killing it. He dropped the lifless body and continued to walk deeper in the woods.

"Hey!" Bakugo stopped and turned around to see Yang leaning on a tree with her arms folded. "What do you think your doing?"

"Non of your f***king business, bombshell!" Bakugo spat and continued to walk deeper in the woods.

This irritated Yang. She tried her best to be friendly with this person but no matter hiw hard she tried, he always turned her down. She even tried to ask Midorya for some advice but he was no help since he was bullied by Bakugo even till this day. But right now, Yang wasn't here to be friendly with him, it was for a certain vendetta thaf involved her sister, Ruby.

[Yesterday]

Yang was walking down the hallways when she noticed Bakugo in the corner of her eyes. A smirk appeared on her face, thinking she can finally get him this time.

She crept around the corner and before she can call him, her jaw dropped and eyes widen from the sight in front of her.

The seen in front of her was enough for Yang wanting to tear her eyes off or kill everyone in her sight.

Ruby Rose, sister of Yang, was sitting on Bakugo's lap. Both on the floor with Bakugo underneath Ruby.

"Ah, sorry Bakugo." Ruby apologized. "I didn't mean to-"

"Get off, me!!"

Bakugo stood up, dropping Ruby. He continued walking while grunting a few words out of his mouth.

Yang saw the small tears on the corner of Ruby's eyes and her older sister instincts kicked in.

She's gonna kick his a$$!!

[Current]

Yang walked towards the spikey headed blonde. She put her hand on his shoulder making him stop. She tightened the grip to show what ever she wants to say, it's serious.

"What's your problem!?" Yang yelled, narrowing her eyes. "Why did you do that to my sister?"

Bakugo simply look over his shoulder. His scowling eyes with red veins, can be seen by Yang.

"Get your god damn hand, off of me!" He growled, gritting his teeth.

Yang simply scoff. "Make me."

Before anything hasty could had happened between the two, an Ursa had popped out from the forest. Bakugo charge towards the creature with his fist risen but Yang beat him to it. Yang slammed her shotgun gauntlet down on the creatures head blowing it up and killing it.