Chapter 6: The Men

You brought unnecessary attention to yourself. ¨I know' He replied.  But she was difficult, evasive, I know she knows something, I could see....I can smell it,¨he said. The older and fatter of the two men cast the younger man a look of disdain, ¨ Idiot,'' he said. '' Did I ask you to see if you could smell her....search out her evasiveness? I said watch her, always watch her.''he rebuked back at him. ''You work for me, forever.....remember that the next time you decide to act on your.......instincts.¨

The younger of the two men, who was in his forties was an attractive man. He had a muscular build, 6 feet tall and was beginning to show signs of middle age with his dark hair exhibiting evidence of grey tones. His mouth curled up on the right hand side of his face like a wolf snarling as he responded to the other man, ¨you said to watch her and find out whatever I could about the woman in the hospital, so I did.¨ The other man who at this point had turned his back to the younger man and was now looking out of the window said,¨ I did not permit you to touch her,¨ he snapped back. The younger man fixed his gaze onto the back of the fatter man and replied, " she's delicious, I want to touch her....more."

The older man turned his head slightly in the direction of the man opposite him who had been sitting in an arm chair across from the mahogany desk. ''If you ever touch or defile her or anyone she knows, let alone anyone she cares about, I will have your dick cut off and fed to you while you're tied down in a room full of rats.........I shit you not.'' The younger man's face twitched ever so slightly, but he felt his heart skip a beat. ''I understand, he replied,  it won't happen again.'' As the older man slowly turned to face him, towering over him in his tailored three piece suit, he snorted,'' I will not repeat what I just said. Our business has come to a close for today.''

And with that, the younger man stood up and left the room.