A/N: Fanfics, Questions and More

This is a long update I've been planning for a while, but I wanted to get a couple of requests done before I asked- So, a couple of things...
i. Requests, Requests, Requests

A reminder that requests are always open to everyone and though I'm on my next bulk of requests, I'm asking you to please feed me more whenever! You can give me more than one yourself if there are particular things you'd like to see. Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be reader insert romances- it can be canon imagines, and also reader friendships/rivalries/enemies. Unless specified I assume it's a romantic one being looked for, but if you put + or - (or just specify the situation and particular relationship you're looking for) then I can write friendly and negative relationships as well.

ii. Other Works
If you will, I'm currently considering writing my first long GoT fanfiction, and with a few ideas in mind I'd like to see what you guys would be most interested in seeing first out of Four ideas:

A) Westeros Epilogue. It's a couple decades after the crowning of (if you saw season 8, you know.), who still reigns. It follows 5 young people, some of which will create new conflicts, some of which will be the ones to end them.

B) West Of Westeros- Spin-off following Arya Stark and her crew, as she ventures to the West of Westeros.

C) Winds of Winter- Redoing Season 8 to experiment with how it may well have ended.

D) The First Men- a story of two brothers, the war of the first men/children of the forest- and the creation of the night king.

Also, now would be a good time to hmu with any criticisms to my writing, or anything you like. Just be interesting to get some general feedback. One thing I've noticed, 2-3 years after I first started this, is a lot of the romances within start quite abruptly, so I might be styling (and have started already) my fics to act as though the reader has already known the character for a while in some of these. Others, abrupt romance is definitely more appropriate.

What's Up Next: new requests as of my last update are pending after this update, which you can see in the "SCHEDULE" section (I update every day/few days/week or so so please keep checking it if you're waiting!)