{S3}Podrick x Reader | For Free?

Forgot this before! Requested by @sweetlemonademma

What really happened when Podrick got his little session in the Brothel for free... not NSFW, just a whole lot of fluff.

Providing services to men and women, lords and ladies alike had been something you had to grow accustomed to over the years. There was no specification as to how you were to pleasure them, that was to their discretion. And yet of course, everyone came to brothels for the same thing- sex.

Sitting back on the soft, plump bed in your tiny little work chamber, you spilled the last pouch of coins you had received out onto the bed with pride- your last customer was a very, very rich man indeed, and it certainly meant something for your career.

The total was a surprise, though it shouldn't have been- a heavy stack of golden cylinders, more than your usual- you had been given a raise in cost, and you couldn't complain at all. A clearing of a deep throat beyond the translucent pink veil to your chamber caught your attention, "Be ready in five minutes. We have a new guest..." you hummed your obedience and began to tuck away the coins back into their little pouch once again.

A new guest? Interesting. You picture some exotic Lord from some grand city in Essos surrounded by gold-

But that was far from the boy that came to meet you.

As you lay in your pale silk gown, you were met with a flustered young boy- well, young man, who stood awkwardly at the curtains. He almost looked worried- when your eyes met, he flashed you a friendly smile, filled with the same hesitance and nerve.

You liked it.

"Hey..." you teased alluringly, gliding forward effortlessly into a stance and slowly beginning to circle round him. You eyed him up- most people found this quite attractive, but in this case and a couple before, you were using the ruse to get a good look at a peculiar figure- to figure him out.

"Hello... erm." He stammered out- clearly, this was his first time in a brothel.

"So what brings you here on a day like this? Out to have some fun, get some new experiences... with new girls?" You purred, pushing him down onto the large bed. It poofed out a fresh wave of the rose-scent it was infused with at the movement. The boy looked even more intimidated, and quickly formed a response,

"A-actually it was to my friend's suggestion; I mean, they wanted me to come. Paid within a second of suggesting it and pushed me in... here. I-I'm Podrick, by the way." Despite your attempts to catch his interests, his tone still remained quivering and friendly- you had dealt with first-timers though, this was no biggie.

"Well, Podrick... I'm N/A. And I'm sure that's a name you'll be remembering." You giggled, beginning to crawl forward to him on the bed,

"W-wait! Please!" He protested. You stopped, tilted your head; watched as he tried to find a way to fend you off, as it were...

"Can we just... talk? Maybe keep this all... maybe keep our clothes on for a bit? Or maybe just the whole..." he couldn't quite put it the right way he wanted, but it was clear he wasn't interested in the sort of satisfactions most men came to these places for. You flushed red; not embarrassed, but self-conscious all of a sudden- you hadn't even show all of you and he was already trying to get away.

He must have realised the effect he was having on you, because his brow immediately jumped and his tongue rolled into action, "No! No it's not because of you... you're very pretty, insanely beautiful I ju-" He stopped, wincing, and flushing pinkish too- his words only kept landing him in more trouble.

You realised his intentions and couldn't help but release a sympathetic chorus of laughter. Understanding his concerns, you carefully rested your head against his lap, and stared up at him instead, "Alright. I won't attack you if you don't want. Well... I suppose we could just... talk." You softly imply. He let out a long sigh, before providing a seemingly classic goofy grin.

"Thankyou. It's nothing personal, honestly... I just wanna give myself away, in that regards, to someone important. Just something I've always been taught."

These words brought a surprising pang of sorrow about you. It made you think back to your own childhood- then again, it begged to question whether or not you had one. You had grown up here, given away by your parents for hopes of a "better off life"- and though for the most part your childhood had been sweet and guarded from the more vile aspects of the place for sure, you had been taught always to be liberal about your body, from an age where you understood what it could do. You had never thought about the significance of giving your love to another.

"Are you... okay? You've been quiet for five minutes." Podrick prodded quietly. You gasped, and quickly jumped up, "Sorry! You just made me think a bit..." your head sunk, and your E/C eyes scanned their ways across the lines on your un-worked hands, to distract yourself for a moment, "... I guess I never thought about it that way. That's sweet." You mused.

"There's nothing wrong with the work you do, though! It's just not for everyone I suppose." He reassured; there was something about the nature of his voice that meant it could never come across as harsh or spiteful- it was calming, amusing, or cute.You reached over and squeezed his hand, and he tugged it- as you raised your gaze, he pulled his arms away before throwing them open, inviting you into a hug. Beaming with a new confidence, you accept the embrace, and curl in between his arms.

Though at first you're nervous about making such a move, in case he suspects a more foul intention than your means, you shift your butt over into his lap, your legs hanging lazily out. He stiffened only for a moment, before simply curling one arm around your waist, then placing the other's hand upon your head and cradling it in.

You felt secure. Fully encompassed, entangled; but safe.

"This is the best hug I've ever received." You whispered in awe somewhat, and he tittered with little laughs, before giving his response, "Well, lady N/A- I'm flattered."

You lay silent in his arms for a while, before finally deciding to fill your time with idle conversation- you tried to convince yourself it didn't matter, but in reality you had a fickle hope that maybe you could talk enough to get him to come back- even if it weren't for anything nefarious. He seemed like the sort to be a loyal friend-

And most certainly, you could do with more of these hugs.

~

You followed him out of your chamber as he readied the cash he had on hand, and as he prepared to give the stock-full pouch over, you paused, biting your lip-

And shook your head.

"N/A-"

"Hey. I won't be taking that. Pay me with something else instead..." you insist. He gives no response, spare pulling the bag back to his chest.

"Visit again?" You ask timidly, clasping your hands together in front of you as you anticipated his response.

"I don't see why not." He smirked, his eyes glinting with glee as much as yours,

"But no trying to jump on me like a wolf, if you will."