three

|3rd person: s a g e|

❝hello?❞ sage spoke into her cellphone. they didnt speak at first, only sniffling was heard. ❝sage-sage, its finn.❞ finn's voice came into focus, followed by another sniffle. she was both confused and worried. ❝finn? how-❞
❝sage, we need to talk.❞ he cut me off, shifting his voice into a more clear tone. ❝about what?❞ she asked. ❝about us.❞ he said, causing her eyebrows to furrow. ❝i-I dont understa-❞ she started, but was again cut off by finn.

❝i-I dont think we should see each other anymore.❞ he uttered, letting out a small sob. she could tell he was forcing himself to stay together. ❝finn...❞ she breathed out, tears brimming at her eyes. then, she heard another voice coming from the background. ❝say it!❞ it whispered.
❝i-i hate you, sage. i hate everything about you. you mean nothing to me. and I never want to see you again.❞
he forced out, followed by another hiden sob.

sage's heart broke at the sound of his words, literally making her fall onto her bed. ❝no, no, finn, this isn't you. I know its not-❞ she said, in attempts to convince herself. ❝goodbye, sage.❞ he said, then evening the call compeltely.

sage then immediately broke into tears and curled into a ball on her bed. the harder she cried, the harder she gripped her bed sheets.

|3rd person: f i n n| awh schnap.

as soon as he pressed the end button on his phone, he threw his phone only the wall, destroying it entirely. his parents just stood there, sharing the same devilish smirks. ❝would you stop crying over this mutt? we're only doing this for your own good, sweetheart.❞ mrs. Wolfhard said, as she tried to embrace her son in a hug.
but, finn immediately pushed her hands away, looking up at her with bloodshot red eyes.

❝that "mutt" just so happens to be the most important person in my life and, the only thing that made me genuienly happy and, you just took that away! you're pure evil, I hate you!❞ he yelled at his mother, causing her face to soften and drain from all color out of pity and realization. but, before she could respond, finn sprinted off up to his bedroom.

then, he slammed the door and locked it. there, he fell onto his knees and let out one, long, painful scream. he had never been so heartbroken, so ashamed, so desperate to apologize.

T H E  E N D
part one √

a/n:

I know this was hard to read but, I promise it will get better, particularly in chapter five or six delending on how the plot is going...
but, continue to leave suggestions!