eleven

jaeden:
chocolate or vanilla?

sage:
CHoCholATe

jaeden:
k

jaeden:
b ready in 20

sage:
may I ask y

jaeden:
its a surprise

sage:
ok

🌹

after I finished getting ready, I took 70 and one selfies and just danced around my hotel room while I waited for my mom to come back from the store. then, I heard light knocks Como from the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped dancing. ❝who is it?❞ I asked, aloud. ❝well, I'll give you a hint. its definitely not Fred savage.❞ I smiled and rolled my eyes as I made my way to the door.

i then swung it open, only to reveal, jaeden. he smiled at me and lifted two bags up to his face. ❝and the award for the world's most amazing best friend goes to...jaeden leiberher!❞ jaeden announced, loudly, causing me to quickly cover his mouth and pull him inside. once we were inside, we both bursted out laughing. then, i eyed the bags in his hands and poked his side. ❝whatcha got in the bags?❞ I asked him.

❝well...this is just a smiget of your treat. but, I wanted to get you chipotle but, I didnt know what was your favorite. so..❞ he said fading off, smiling. ❝so, what?❞ I asked poking him again. ❝so...I got them all.❞ he said, laughing. I widened my eyes then frowned at him. ❝jaeden, you didnt.❞ I said, hoping he was lying. he didnt say anything, he just turned the bags upside down, releasing about 6-8 chipotle burritos.

❝oh my butthole, jaeden, you did not have to do this.❞ I said, pouting at him. ❝yes I did, I dont like moody sage. so, eat up and be happy.❞ he instructed, then took a seat on the couch. I rolled my eyes playfully, chose a burrito and took a seat next to him. but, he looked too comfortable, so I put my legs across his lap so i could slouch back.

I turned on the t.v. and kept flicking through the channels, trying to find something good. ❝give me some of yours.❞ jaeden whined, causing me to sit up and hold out my burrito in from of his face. he bent down a little and took a bite out of it. ❝oh yeah, thats a killer.❞ jaeden said, nodding his head. I laughed and shook my head at him. ❝we literally have the same thing.❞ I informed him.

❝i know. but, its yours, so it just taste better.❞ he said, then giving me a cheeky smile. ❝youre so cute.❞ I told him. ❝wish i could say the same.❞ he said, purposely insulting me. ❝wow, okay.❞ I said before taking my legs off his lap and moving to the far side of the couch. jaeden laughed and crawled over to me. ❝awh, is my widdle ladybug okay?❞ jaeden asked in a baby voice as he poked my cheek.

I swatted his hands away, trying my best not to smile. ❝jaeden, get away from me.❞ I told him, sternly as I tried to get out of my seat but, jaeden pulled me back down by my waist. ❝come here.❞ he whined as he started to tickle me. ❝j-JAedEn! s-stop-it!❞ I yelled in between laughs. he joined in the pit of laughter but, ended up on top of me. our faces are so close now...so clo-

bam!

he kissed me. JAEDEN JUST KISSED ME! N IM KISSING BACK! WaT IS HAPPENING! I thought to myself as jaeden's hand cupped the back of my head. unknowingly, my hands raised up and gripped his hair. either it was the heat of the moment or his lips that literally had me in a trance but I didnt really care at the moment.

I then quickly pulled away to take a breath all the while we gazed into each other's eyes. seeing by the look of my face, jaeden seemed to assume that i didnt like the kiss. therefore, resulting in him getting off me and sitting back into his original seat on the other side of the couch. ❝i-I'm sorry, I shouldnt have done that. i-ill leave-❞ jaeden said as he started to get up.

but, I grabbed his wrists, pulled him back down and cupped his face as I placed a single kiss on his pink lips. then, when we separated, I gave him a warm smile and glided my thumb across his bottom lip. ❝I like kissing you.❞ I told him, causing a smile to grow on his face. ❝I like kissing you too.❞ he said, letting out a small chuckle.

eventually, my hands dropped back to be sides. ❝so...what does this make us now?❞ he asked, gazing down at his fingers. ❝whatever you want us to be.❞ I told him. he then turns to me and just stares at me. ❝I want to be whatever will hurt the least if something goes wrong.❞

a/n:
BTS WON AN AWARD LAST NIGHT N I SCREAMED!!!  JIMIN N RAP MONSTER LOOKED SO FIIIIINE AND THEN RAP MONSTERS SPEEECH!!! SJSJSMDJHSSBDND