nineteen

❝oh, you just look beautiful, princess.❞ finn told me as he watched me peel off the clothes covering my bikini.
❝dont princess me, asshole. youre still not off the hook for body slamming me onto the floor.❞
I told finn, causing him to frown and walk over to me, arms wide.
❝awh, finnie's sorry. come here, love.❞ finn said before snaking his arms around my waist.
I giggled and tried to push him off but he just scooped me off my feet into a bridal style lift and began guiding us to the pool.
❝finn, I swear, you throw me in and I'll kill you!❞ I yelled as we slowly but surely made it to the end of the pool side.
the dick just laughed and response but, threw me in nonetheless.
all I could release was a loud gasp before pinching my nose and falling into the ice cold water, allowing it to envelope me into its cold embrace, similar to the day finn and I JUMPED off that cliff.
2 can play at that game, wolfhard.
I thought as I pretended to sink to the bottom.
my eyes were open long enough for me to see finn yell something, then dive in for me moments later.
once he got to me, he pulled me up with one arm gripped sternly around my waist and using the other as a finn. (get it?)
we resurfaced and I immediately began coughing.
❝baby, I'm so sorry. I'll never play around like that ag-❞ he began his dramatic apology when I started bursting out laughing.
he stopped talking and furrowed his eyebrows at me in confusion.
❝what the fuck-❞ he uttered before I pushed him off me.
❝thats what you get for dropping me on the floor, dick.❞ I said, then splashing water in finn's face.
he just stop there, sending me a stern face as the now wet curly mop on his head fell on top his face.
❝I should've let your ass drown.❞ he said before flipping his hair out of his face.
❝awh you don't mean that.❞ I pouted, then pepper in his face in kisses.
he smiled whilst trying his best to avoid them. eventually, he gave in once again as he always did and pinned me to the pool wall then, kissing me deeply.

🌹

sage:
...we need to talk

jaeden:
sage, I know.

sage:
you know what?

jaeden:
about yu and finn

jaeden:
and I'm not mad

sage:
I'm so sorry

jaeden:
dont be, hun

jaeden:
we were cute but awkward couple

sage:
:(

jaeden:
😂 yu know it too

sage:
yeah...it was kinda like dating my brother

jaeden:
yea boy

jaeden:
yu were a good kisser tho

sage:
thanks bro

sage:
so were you

jaeden:
oh god this is so weird now that we're back to being best friends/ siblings 😭

sage:
definitely 😐

sage:
so...we good?

jaeden:
we good cheese ball

jaeden:
but if finn doesnt treat you right, believe I'll stab him faster than you can say, "what in finntarnation?"

sage:
god, ily weirdo 😅❤

jaeden;
ily2 lil bugger 💙

a/n:
😭😭😭 JAEEEEDEN COME BACK!!!! 💙