seven

a/n: shut up i love writing this i'm sorry-

dan took a deep breath, fixing his hair, and putting on a new t-shirt.

he was, nervous to say the least.

meeting phil, the person he loved more then he loved anything.

his raven hair, his almost too blue to be blue eyes, his pale skin, plus he was really fucking hot, everything about his was perfect.

and dan, he was nothing.

his laptop chimed, and he saw phils notification.

taking a deep breath, he clicked accept. (sorry idk what skyping looks like-)

a blurry figure slowly morphed into phil.

phil lester.

the person he had stalked, the day he tweeted his first tweet, and posted his first video.

he was real.

"h-hi." dan choked out, his cheeks burning, and his heart pounding in his chest.

"hey dan." phil smiled, waving slightly.

oh my god he's so fucking hot i can't do this.

"uh, how are y-you?" dan stuttered, his throat becoming dry.

"i'm good. what about you?" phil said,
fluffing his hair a bit.

"i'm okay." dan replied, staring at the beautiful boy on the screen.

"ya know, you're a lot hotter when i can hear and see you." phil winked.

goddamnit dan, he's so fucking hot. wait, did he say something? damn it, what the hell is wrong with you dan?

"yes!" dan blurted out, face flustered in embarrassment.

"so you agree? damn, your self esteem changes quickly." phil smirked, knowing dan didn't know what he had said.

"w-what was the question?" dan smiled awkwardly, wanting to go hide in the corner.

phil rolled his eyes, chucking at the younger boy.

the skype call had gone on for more then 5 hours, when phil realized it was almost 2 AM.

"holy shit, it's almost 2 AM." he blurted, pushing his fringe out of his face.

"oh god, i need to sleep." dan said, but didn't want the conversation to end.

"oh, and hey dan?" phil quickly added.

"yeah phil?"

"um, i was wondering, if you could visit me sometime?" he said quietly.

wait really? phil lester, wants me to come to his house? wow.

"yeah, of course! in a week maybe?" dan suggested.

"yeah sure! thanks, goodnight danny." phil smiled, his cheeks blushed.

"goodnight philly." dan said, ending the call.

"yes!" he screamed right after.

"yes yes yes! good job danny boy! maybe, you're not such an ugly shit after all." dan sighed to himself in relief.

he turned off his computer, and threw it off his bed.

he turned off his lamp, and fell into his bed.

he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of phil.