ten

a/n: smut warning, if you didn't guess from last chapter. if you don't wanna read two british boys having intercourse, ya know, i don't really know why you're on my account. but if you do like smut (like me) please enjoy! also, i made dan bi and phil gay now, lol soz. oh and btw, this is probably gonna be pretty long, and im writing this at 4 AM, fuck my life.

a lump had formed in dans throat, knowing what was coming next.

phil crawled onto the bed, dan crawled back, trying to get away from phils arms.

"you scared?" phil smirked, tracing dans jaw with his thumb.

what are you doing dan? just fucking kiss him! stop being such a wimp, and do it! what's there to be afraid of?

with a swallow, dan smashed their lips together.

phil smirked on dans lips, kissing back hard, taking the dominance.

he slid his tongue against dans bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss.

dan took a breath for air, then opened his mouth, accepting phils tongue.

dan moaned, the older boy exploring his mouth.

phil slid his hands under dans shirt, running his hands up his chest.

dan shivered from his warm touch, but let go of the kiss, with phils help, slid off his shirt, and went back into the kiss.

phil trailed down his neck, sucking hard on the soft skin.

he found one spot, and sucked rapidly, leaving a purple bruise.

dan groaned, tangling his fingers in phils raven hair, feeling himself get slightly hard.

"f-fuck-" the brown haired boy moaned out, his body wanting more.

phil licked down dans stomach, circling his tongue around his waist.

"s-stop fucking t-teasing me g-goddamnit." dan breathed, his boner getting larger every second.

"patience baby." phil smirked, licking up to dans mouth again.

"f-fuck phil, i n-need you now-" he groaned, not be able to control how hard he was getting now.

phil eyed down to dans crotch, seeing the big bulge in his jeans.

phil zipped off his jeans with his teeth, pulling off the leather belt and black jeans.

dan was really hard now, the bulge in his boxers was bigger then phil thought it was.

phil teased a bit, playing with the hem of dans underwear.

"phil-" dan moaned weakly, the need growing stronger.

phil started pumping his hand over dans cock, hearing dans moans ring through his ears.

he moved his hand faster, kissing dans jawline, and moving up to his earlobe.

"shit phil-" dan moaned, the feeling of phil against him was incredible.

phil pumped faster and faster.

dan felt a warm feeling in his lower area.

"o-oh daddy, i think i'm g-gonna-"

"aahh!" dan yelled in pleasure, coming in his underwear.

"fuck phil, that was a-amazing-" dan gasped, getting his shirt.

"oh, we're not done yet baby boy." phil breathed, pulling dans shirt away and throwing it back on the floor.

phil took his own shirt off, and slowly, almost in a teasingly way, pulled off his belt.

"oh god phil, i need you inside me-" dan moaned, his body getting hot, and sweat starting to form.

phil pulled off his jeans, leaving the two boys in boxers.

he climbed onto dan, sucked down his neck, and sucking down his stomach line.

dan groaned, tugging at phils hair.

"i need you now phil-" dan groaned, not being able to take the teasing anymore.

phil pulled off his boxers, and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom.

"no c-condom." dan blushed, embarrassment flushing through his face.

"alright then baby." phil smirked, getting bf the lube on his fingers.

"wait daddy, i wanna do it, i haven't done anything." dan said, reaching for the bottle, and squirting some on his hand.

phil gasped as dan lubed his cock, pumping it.

"fuck baby-you're good-" he moaned, pleasure running through his veins.

when dan was done, phil kissed his cheek and got up.

"it'll hurt for a second, then it'll get good." phil said, putting the lube bottle on his desk.

"i mean, you're just putting your dick in my ass, how bad can it be?" dan said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"sure baby." phil smirked.

"you re-"

"oh my god phil, just fucking fuck my already!" dan said impatiently.

phil shoved his dick into dan, immediately pulling out as dan screamed in pain.

"f-fuck n-no k-keep fucking going" he breathed, holding his breath.

phil pushed in slowly, going even slower as dan winced.

"harder!" dan groaned, gripping the bedsheets as phil shoved himself in.

phil groaned, pushing in further and further, pumping up and down.

"more!" he yelled, needing more.

phil took a deep breath, plunging himself in further.

"aaahhh fuck!" dan screamed, moans sputtering out of his mouth.

phil knew he had hit the spot, and pushed into the spot further.

dan groaned, coming on his chest and bed.

phil finally came on the spot, dan groaning louder then he ever did, almost screaming.

a long string of course stuttered from dans mouth, breathing heavily, his face red and body sweaty.

phil pulled out, gasping for air.

he got a cloth, and cleaned off the bed and his chest.

he pulled in his boxers.

"you okay dan?" he breathed.

"f-fuck i love you phil, ever since i saw you're hot fucking face-" dan panted, trying to catch a breath.

"i love you too babe." phil smiled, bringing their lips together.