nine

phil perked his head up, his eyes darting across the wave of people.

then, he saw the dark brown fringe.

he ran, shoving people out of the way.

dan turned around, and phil picked him up.

dan tied his legs around phils waist.

"p-phil you're fucking, here." dan breathed, his face red and flushed.

"i can't believe i'm holding dan, the dan howell." phil gasped, almost wanting to faint.

a few people snorted at the two, or said mean words, but they didn't care.

phil threw dan up, and catches him, changing his position into bridal style.

"n-no homo." dan said, out of breath, of excitement.

they chatted, mostly gasping at how hot the other was.

phil carried him up to his house, and carried him into the house.

he placed dan on the couch, grinning widely.

"what should we do?" phil asked, getting up, and walking into the kitchen.

the house was nice, kinda small, but nice.

"i don't know. do you have any video games?" dan suggested, looking around the living room.

"yeah!" phil called, bringing in chips and two bottles of cola.

"i have mario cart, and sonic, and zelda and -"

"mario cart!" dan blurted, blushing madly.

"oh, heh okay." phil giggled, sliding in the disk into the tv, and throwing dan a controller.

he almost missed, the plastic cutting again this skin.

he felt a bit of blood bubble in his wrist, but dan shook it off.

"i'll be mario i guess." phil said, picking the character.

"i'll be...luigi." dan said, repeating phils actions.

after playing for a few hours, phil said he wanted to show him something in his room.

dan followed him up the stairs, trying to push the perverted thoughts away.

"i wanted to show you my room!" phil smiled.

dan looked around.

the room was small, with light green wallpaper, a few band posters, a desk with a computer, a few lion plushies, and a bed with blue, green, dark blue and a purple checkered duvet, with dark blue bedsheets.

"but, do you really think that's the only reason why i got you in my room?" phil asked deeply, pushing dan on the bed.

a/n: oh shit. i'm guessing you know what's coming (no pun intended) but if you don't, i don't wanna ruin it for you, even though my pun kinda ruined it. damn it.