.oOo. Piper .oOo.

My eyes scanned the graphs and charts and holographs and I bit my lip. Most of it made my head spin, but the list of tributes and the data facts next to them were clear enough.

Guys, I said as my fingers flew against the dashboard I was supposed to be observing. You need to find Katniss.

Why? Annabeth asked.

Turns out you can hear this in your sleep, Percy grumbled quietly. And it wakes you up.

We all ignored Percy.

She's dehydrated like crazy, Frank added, and without looking at him next to me, I knew he was looking at Katniss's data chart too. Dehydrated and dehydrating.

We looked around where the map said she was, Annabeth explained. We couldn't find her. Any help from the cameras?

I glanced around, searching for the one that was fixed on Katniss. She's not trying to hide, I said, puzzled. I can see her pretty plainly...

Frank snapped his fingers suddenly, and a few heads turned our way. She's in a tree, a big oak. She's sleeping-- tied herself in with her belt. She's got a sleeping bag.

Lucky her, Percy grumbled. I'm sleeping in the lake.

You're surrounded by rocks so you're hidden, and you're waterproof, Annabeth reminded him. You're fine.

How long does Katniss have? Percy asked, changing the topic back.

I glanced over again and quickly did some math in my head. 93.67% dehydrated plus 7 more hours of darkness equals certain death within the next day.

You need to move. Now. Hazel, I sent my thoughts directly to the daughter of Pluto. You and Leo keep the careers away from Percy and Annabeth.

No problem, Hazel said. We're trekking around the forest a little, looking around. If we get near, it should be easy to divert them.

Good. I'll be keeping a constant look on the map so you can keep your eyes up. I shifted in my seat, praying I was acting normal and not drawing attention. I really hoped no one noticed the knocked out game makers in the bathroom closet that we were taking the place of, or things would get interesting.

.oOo. Annabeth .oOo.

Seaweed Brain, let's move, I hissed.

Coming. I dropped down from my tree, wincing as I landed on a stick that let out a sharp crack under me. Tentatively, I pried my foot up and took a step towards the lake as Percy emerged, hair dripping wet. He grimaced.

Okay. Which way is Katniss?

I glanced down at the map in my palm, hiding it from the cameras. We're here... she's there... this way.

Keep us on track, Piper, I whispered.

Keep them on track, Frank, I heard Piper say. I'm in the bathroom.

I squinted in the darkness while we walked as my eyes adjusted to the shade of the trees. Yes, I was that high up that I got a clear, full bath of moonlight. Or what appeared to be moonlight to us. For all I knew, it was just a projection on a screen.

In a tree... A tree... A big oak... We walked on.

Keep going, Frank said for the hundredth time.

Moonlight broke through the leaves as it rose overhead, getting a more direct path to light our way. How was the night half over already?

Slow down, Frank warned. Go to your right... No, other right. My right.