IM LITERAL TRASH - Hiatus

So this isn't an update, I know I might've gotten some of you excited and I'm sorry for the disappointment, but I have some questions which you don't have to answer if you don't really care about the story, but for those of you who do, please share your preferences.

I did debate putting this up for adoption but after the overwhelming support for you guys I will just put this on hiatus.

I'm very sorry. The updates are way too slow and frankly, I tried rereading what I have so far and it's absolute cringe. Ew. (very surprised you guys like it although by now some of you probably don't).

This will be on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time, possibly years at the worst because I'm trash like that.

Questions for after the hiatus:

Do you want to see more about the arena and the actual struggles, or the quest and the different components?

(I will add more questions to this chapter in the future if I do keep the book, this is the main one i'm stuck on at the moment)

Comment what you want to see!

I am so sorry I have no excuse except I need to get my life together. This has been in the back of my mind for far too long. I am so sorry. And this applies to all my books so you'll see this at the end of those as well.