.oOo. Leo .oOo.

My fingers flew over the control board. Next to me, Thalia was slowly raising the temperature one degree at a time. The other weather specialists were excellent at screwing up the temperature. Daytime could feel like the Sahara. Night in the arena got to below freezing sometimes. Thalia was slowly working the temperature upwards, with occasional mist-altering memories as to what the temperatures were supposed to be. If it weren't for her, they'd be long dead with hypothermia or heatstroke.

Frank quickly pressed a button and wiped out a colony of mutated fire ants, like normal fire ants but with real fire that came out of their mouths. Seneca Crane didn't notice.

Hazel entered and tapped Frank on the shoulder as they switched shifts. I waited for the other gamemaker to come and relieve me because I needed to relieve myself— badly.

The bathroom was deserted when I entered, thank the futuristic gods of Futurelympus. I rushed into a stall to relieve a number two— only to find someone was already sitting on the toilet.

"Ohh!" I quickly turned away and shaded my eyes. "Ahh, sorry bro," I babbled. "You should really lock the door."

"Leonidas Valdez," the guy said.

I grimaced at my full first name. Honestly, it sounded like a cheese. Then I realized—

"How'd you know it was me?" I still had pasty red skin and blond hair and a hideous white gamemaker outfit didn't I? Unless the disguise was wearing off...

"Zeus sent me."

I turned around and raised my eyebrows, seeing him for the first time. He had sandy hair, tan skin, and deep blue eyes. He had on smooth white pants and a blue shirt that matched his eyes and patterns of golden waves appeared on his clothing whenever he moved. A long, golden sword shone wickedly at his hip, and a gold thread was looped around his other side like a hair-thick lasso.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The guy lifted his chin. "Isaac Forester, son of Poseidon, slayer of Medusa, savior of Olympus, hero of Camp Half Blood, Camp Jupiter, and the world. I single handedly killed the Hippocampus and defeated Landon and slew Atlas. I extinct-ified mosquitoes and ended global warming. And I am now the god of tide pools and coral reefs and director of Camp Half Blood."

I let a long snort escape. "You killed a Hippocampus," I repeated. "You know they're peaceful creatures, right?"

Isaac glared. "This one was possessed by an eidolon," he hissed. "It was a danger to the coasts."

"Uh huh," I said. "And you killed Medusa?"

His glare vanished and a smirk appeared in its place. "Yep. When I was eighteen."

Comments were bursting to escape my mouth, but instead, I said, "and you... extinct-ified mosquitoes?"

Isaac nodded.

"Uh huh," I said. "And you're the director of Camp Half Blood? What happened to Dionysus?"

"He finished his hundred years," Isaac explained. "The gods nominated me to take his place. They said I was the most capable."

You mean they wanted to get you out of their way, I thought gleefully. "So, why did Zeus send you?"

"Perseus pleaded if he could be the one but they were forbidden to contact you while you're here," Isaac said with a shrug. "I was given the honor of being the messenger. Hermes told me he was quite jealous of me being the one to run messages. He said he missed the good days, when people would order him around. All he does now is play pinochle with Dionysus in Olympus. He says it's quite boring."

Once again, the brain traits seemed to skip a Poseidon generation.

"Hold up. You said Perseus? Like Percy Jackson?" I realized suddenly.

Isaac nodded in a bored way. "As in my half-brother, yes," he said with a scowl.

"Who else?" I asked, hardly aware I said anything.

"Not allowed to say," Isaac said with a smirk. From the way his gaze cast snidefully over me, I could feel my stomach dropping. "Anyways, Zeus said to hurry up. Well, better get back to Olympus. Hephaestus has an honorable task for me."

With another smug chin-lift, he was gone in a whirl of blue and gold glitter.

"Isaac Forester, god of coral reefs and tide pools," I mused aloud with a chuckle. "Must be an honor."