Chapter Five

Paul's POV:

If Danny is with another girl, this has to mean he's cheating on Audrey. The only way he's not, is if she is related to him. However, Danny's next act proves my point that he's cheating. He kissed her right on the lips. At this point, I am filled with anger. I decided to walk over there. "Hello, Danny. Who's this?" I say and he freezes. "Um... This is... My friend... Amber." I laugh. "I wonder what Audrey would say if she found out that you just kissed her." I say and Amber touches my shoulder. "Girlfriend? Danny? You're cheating on me... Again?" She says and I nod. "He is." Amber slaps him in the face. "You jerk!" She yells and runs away. "Don't tell Audrey." Danny says. "Give me a reason for why I shouldn't." I tell him and he glares at me. "Because I'll kill you if you tell her." With anger surging right through me, I punch him. "I would die happy knowing that Audrey doesn't trust you." I say, and I walk away.

The first thing I do, is go find the lads. I check the apartment first, and sure enough, George is in the front room, with a girl. The girl seems familiar, and once I get a closer look at her... It's Ashleigh. "You're home late." George says. "Shut it, Harrison. What's Ashleigh doing here?" I ask and Ashleigh speaks up. "I should of mentioned this earlier...But, George and I are dating..." She says awkwardly. "Oh, good for you two." I say codly. George frowns. "What's up with you?" George asks, and I go seat down. "Danny did something, didn't he?" Ashleigh says, and I nod. "I am going to kill him!" She declares. "What did he do?" George asks. "Cheated on her." I say. George scowls. "Scumbag."

"I know, right?" I say. "Are you going to tell Audrey?" George asks. I shrug. "I don't know, really. He threatened to kill me!" George laughs. "Yeah, like he'll ever be tough enough to beat up James Paul McCartney. Paul, he's a twig. And if he does kill you, fans will go mad. They will literally eat him alive!" He says and I laugh. "You're right." Ashleigh speaks up. "You have to tell her!" She says and I nod. "You're right. I'll go to her house tomorrow, and I'll tell her." Ashleigh smiles. "Great. I feel so bad for her, though. She hasn't had a real relationship since her junior year in high school. That boyfriend cheated on her, too." Ashleigh says and I frown. "Those guys are idiots. She needs a guy that will stay faithful to her." I said and George says, "Like you! I smile.

*A few weeks later*

So, I still haven't got the courage to tell Audrey. I called Ashleigh. "What do you mean you haven't told her?! Paul, I am counting on you to keep her away from that scumbag!" She yells over the phone. "I'm sorry! Do you want me to go over there now?!" I ask and she says, "Yes! Match your Beatle butt over there, and Tell her!" She demands. I sigh. "I will. I'm about to go." I hang up the phone and put on my shoes, and grab my jacket. As I'm leaving the apartment, John was standing by the door. "Going somewhere?" He asks. "I'm going over to Audrey's. I have to tell her something." I reply. "Did you get the courage to ask her out?" John asks and I shake my head. "Danny cheated on her." I say and John frowns. "Aw. Poor her. Well, take it easy." He says and I leave. As I'm leaving, John calls out, "Don't do anything nasty!" And I have to laugh.

As I get to Audrey's, my hands are shaking. I am so nervous. What if she thinks I'm lying? What if she starts crying? I haven't had a girlfriend in awhile, and honestly- I don't know what to do if she starts crying. I knock on the door. Audrey opens the door, and she looks beautiful, even though she's not wearing any makeup or her hair isn't fixed all fancy. "Paul! What are you doing here?" She asks and I bite my lip. "I have to tell you something."