Chapter Eleven

Audrey's POV:

"What do you mean you're getting married?!" I asked, shocked. "After he told me that he was going back to Liverpool, we did some stuff-" She started to say, and then I interrupted her. "Ew." Ashleigh looked at me, and went back back to her story.

"- And then he asked me to marry him!" I stood up. "This is insane." Ashleigh glared at me. "You think this is insane? You're the one who is moving in with Paul after a few months!" She told me. "Well, for starters, it's moving in, not getting married. Second of all, Don't bring him in to this!" I yelled at her. She yelled back at me, "Well, I just did!" I stared at her. "Paul and I have known each other since we were four! Ok? You and George met like five months ago!" Ashleigh picked up her drink, and threw it in my face. "Did you just throw alcohol in my face? You know, what you were drinking when you made this decision?"

Paul's POV:

I was sitting there, minding my own business, until John leaned over, and whispered to me, "Girl fights are the best fights." I laughed quietly, and looked at him. "I know!" I whispered.

Audrey's POV

Ashleigh looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "I don't know why you're unsupportive of your best friend?" She asked me, and I sighed. "Because. my mom got married when she was eighteen, and she had me when she was nineteen. Ya know what she did? She walked out on my dad and I whenever I was three. She was about your age when she did. Ashleigh, you're young. You'll raise a happy family someday. But you're just too young too start now." It was quiet for a minute, until Ashleigh decided to say, "Just because you had a screwed up childhood, doesn't mean my child will have the same." I was so done at this point. "Ok, I don't give a crap about what you do anymore. I'm leaving." I opened the door, and left quietly. Now I just had to decide where I could go. 

Ashleigh's POV:

John looked at me. "That was really uncalled for." I sat back down quietly, and put my face in my hand. "I hate myself. I never should of said that, and chances are, she'll never forgive me." I felt George put his arm around me. "It's ok. You were just mad." He said, and I looked up at everyone. "I was mad, and I think I understand why. She said her mom got married at a young age, and that mistake ended up messing up her childhood. I should just go apologize to her, but I don't know where she is." Ringo stood up. "Maybe she's at her house?" He suggested, and I shook my head. "She wouldn't go home. If she was trying to get away from someone, she'd go somewhere where that person wouldn't find her." 

Audrey's POV:

I walked into my house completly exhausted and upset. All I wanted, was to just sleep. I walked into my bedroom, and changed into a pair of sweatpants, and a tee shirt. After that, I went into the bathroom to wash off my makeup, and put my hair in a bun. I walked back into my bedroom, and crashed onto my bed. I just layed there, staring at my ceiling. I feel horrible. I overreacted to Ashleigh. She probably hates me now. And I don't blame her. I'm happy for her and George, I really am...

I fell asleep after what seemed like eternity. But I woke up about two hours later to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I slowly got out of bed, and walked my way to the door. I opened it, and I was surprised by who I saw. It was Ashleigh and Paul. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, and Ashleigh gave me a hug. "I'm sorry. You have a right to freak out about my engagment, and I never should of said those things." I pulled away from the hug, and apologized as well. After we all got out our apologies, I said, "Now, I still don't know why Paul's here." Ashleigh looked at him. "Oh. He.. um.. wanted to talk to you. So, I guess I'll leave now." Ashleigh left, and Paul came inside, shuttinng the door behind him. "Please tell me you're not proposing to me." I said, and Paul laughed. "No, I just really wanted to talk to you." We both sat down on the couch, and we talked for two hours. 

Soon, Paul decided it was getting late, and that he should go. I walked him to the door, and gave him a hug before he left. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah. I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you, too." He kissed me, but that eventually became something more... And, you can probably guess what we did after that.

A/N:

omg I don't have a good feeling about this chapter omg... I feel like it's so rushed ;-; 

QOTC: (Question of the Chapter, because I feel like doing this): Are you a fan of Marina and the Diamonds? 

I am! I just started listening to her, and I'm addicted!!

Anyway, please comment your thoughts on this horrible chapter D: