Chapter Seven

Audrey's POV:
It's a moment like this you don't want to end. And than I remembered George. "Are you guys done having a moment, or should I leave?" He says with a laugh. We pull away awkwardly, and I can tell Paul wants George to leave. "Ok, ok. I guess I'll go than..." George says and walks out. He's probably going over to Ashleigh's. "Take a seat." Paul says, and I sit down on his couch. He sits next to me. "I was so stupid." I say quietly. He gives me another hug. "You weren't stupid. All he did was trick you." Paul tells me. As I continue to cry, Paul doesn't let go of me. I could stay here for hours. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. "It's okay." Paul replies. We stay silent for a while, until I break the ice. "It's not okay. What I said was out of line. You haven't changed. I can trust you, and I should of." Paul rests his chin on my head. "Audrey, don't be sorry. I should of wrote back to you. It's really my fault." He says. I sit up straight. "Nothing is your fault. You probably just never had the time to!" I say. Paul puts a finger to my lips. "Shh. It's okay. Really." He tells me. I sigh. "Thank you." I say. He looks at me, confused. "For what?" He asks. "For being my best friend. For being with me through a lot of stuff." I answer. He brushes a piece of hair off my face. "I've been with you because I love you." He tells me. Before I can reply, he kisses me. I stare into his beautiful, brown eyes, and say, "I love you, too."

*A few days later*
Paul and I are now officially a couple. I still have to tell the lads, Ashleigh, and Shelby. Paul and I decided to tell them all today. I met the lads at Paul's house, and Ashleigh was already there. Shelby showed up a while later. As soon as John walked into the room, he says, "I know what this is about!" He says. I eye Paul suspiciously. Paul shrugs. John glares at us. "Oh my. Audrey, you really are pregnant!" He yelled. "What? No!" I say with a laugh. John rolls his eyes. "Oh, well. It's going to happen someday!" He says and I roll my eyes. "Paul, what is this about?" Ringo asks. "Well, Audrey and I have big news." Paul says. "Paul and I are now officially dating, after being friends for about... eighteen years!" I said happily. Ashleigh smiles. "Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!" George laughs. "Ashleigh, you didn't win the pool." George says. "Aw, man!" She says sadly, but in a jokingly way. "I won it!" Ringo said. I speak up, "Wait, you guys had a pool going?" I ask. "Yeah. We were all betting on how long it would take for you guys to get together after you guys became best friends again." Paul rolls his eyes. "You guys are idiots."

A/N: This chapter was short, I'm so sorry! It's like 4:30 right now, and My best friend wanted me to write another chapter so... Anyway, rate and comment (: