Strangah dangah

Here's the deal, you, yes you, the person reading this right now on Wattpad on an electrical device, look at me, nope no... turn your head a bit to the left, okay. Now then.

Sometimes I'm happily browsing on a social networking site, I'm not really that social in real life but what the heck.

So, social networking site, usually used to contact your actual friends in real life. Then, out of no where, BAM. Random people come out of no where and somehow wriggled their way into your life.

Every time, there's a little me person in my head who's like, "They might not be who they say they are, they could be aliens for all we knowwwwwwwww....."

This thing always whispers this to me, every flipping time I talk to someone on the internet that I have never met in person, unless I'm that close to them.

Impersonators are real, I don't think Selena Gomez has 13 different accounts in ask.fm. There are strangers out there, don't get me wrong, it's like parents telling me when I'm on youtube, there's some stuff on YouTube that's bad!

Well duh, but doesn't mean all of it is. But That's something different I should rant about some other day.

All of us kids get those safety classes every ducking year about stranger dangers and that junk. Of course it eases it's way into some of our heads after having that kind of class for my whole time in elementary and middle school.

They do their job, but luckily for them and not for me some people get paranoid that every single person on a social network thing is a stalker. YOU NEVER KNOW. But not every one is anyway. I know I'm being contradictory with this, but raise your right hand with me if you follow. **raises left hand** okay good.

So I'm all fine and dandy on my Ask. fm account. Then, one day, casually might I add, a person slides into my life. And yes, maybe this person asks a bit too much of questions in my comfort zone. Then safety class comes back to me, and I avoid the person like the plague. Sometimes I keep my cool, but, really? I don't have cool.