2

"Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asks as Dom, Mia and himself walk on to a balcony and watch the sun rising. "First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere." Dom knows who that will be already. "What else?" Mia asks somewhat reluctant about this whole plan. "A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything." Brian smirks thinking about his childhood friend, "I got that."

He says with a slight chuckle. Mia is the realist however bringing the boys attention back the task at hand and not old friends. "This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits." Dom follows on from Mia's statement, "And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls." "What else?"  "Utilities and weapons." Dom's mind strays to Giselle, "Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position."

"Yeah what else we need?" Brian interjects impatiently, thinking about the card up his sleeve. "Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." Dom speaks about himself and Brian and all three of them smile and laugh a little. "You know we got that."