14

I just end up driving around for a few hours before calling Antonio to ask where I could met him to give his car back. I pass the station on the way to the bar I'm to met him and get an idea I drop off the car and run back to the warehouse as I bust through the doors Giselle and Brian have guns pointed to my head. Brian slowly lowers his. Giselle doesn't, "Why didn't you tell us?" "Did you really need to know?" The looks I am given would be enough to kill ten times over. "Look had I told you, you all would have treated me differently I'm the same person. I never wanted to do that but I did. I'm not proud of it now get over it. I think I have an idea to solve the problem of the cameras." Han brushes his hair out of his eyes. "We need invisible cars for that the windows too small so unless you have invisible cars. Then your plan won't work." "Not exactly invisible but the next best thing."

We get into the van and Giselle drives us to the parking lot and we use the van to help us jump the fence. We run to get to the cars and just as I am about to get into one of my own Dom pulls up beside me opening the passenger door saying. "Get in."  Dom drives out of the lot and Brian follows. "Why?" "We'll only need four." "Like hell that's the reason." Dom only gives me a look rolling down then window as Brian pulls up beside me. "It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these." "First time I've ever been in the front seat." We laugh at that as Han and Roman pull up beside us as well. "Hey Rome what took you so long?" Brian shouts to Roman through two cars. "I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something." Rome laughs at his childhood friend, probably planning his murder. "Real funny." He stops laughing. He instead talks through the megaphone "I got a $100000 that says I can take you all in the next quarter-mile." "Yeah like you got a hundred grand." I retort from my seat. "Oooohoohoo we got a little princess in the front passenger seat. Besides if we pull off this job I will. Next two lights, hundred thousand." 

Han finally pipes up the ever quiet vigilante one, "If we don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway. Let's make it a million." And apparently ever stupid too. Brian leans forward in his seat. "I like that. Alright. A million dollar quarter mile." "Alright then." Han agrees. They all get ready waiting for the green light. "You only live once. Let's do it." Rome is lucky the streets are empty. "What do you say Dom?" Brian asks. "We talking or we racing?" "Just don't cheat this time." "Got to let that go." I lean forward "You cheat too B."

The light turns green and Rome is in the lead with his sirens and lights blaring whilst Han, Brian and Dom are holding back. Some of the lanes are filled with parked cars and they have to swerve to avoid them Dom cuts through the middle. "Don't make it too easy for me boys." Brian is now side by side with us. We start to level out again Dom shifts gear too early and then Brian shifts. I look to my left, "You let him win." "I don't know what you're on about." 

We head back to the warehouse. "Good race O'Connor." "Thanks, Dom."