6

When we get there, everyone else is already there we get out and blend in with the people on the street until Mia sees the guy that we're waiting for. He gets out of his typical bad guy black car with a duffle in one hand looking around very obviously before going down the alley and approaching the door. Mia then tells us to move over Tej's ear buds. We all move from the crowd on the street down the alley way pulling on our balaclavas. We stay to the mans right against the wall as he shows himself to the guards behind the door. The guard opens the door and that's when we act pushing through subduing the men and the female workers who are standing in bikinis counting the money. The women scream and freak out as they see the guns and us rushing in. Dom shouts don't move to everyone as I help Han tie some of the men up. Soon it all goes still and with a nod from me as I come back from searching the building. The rest of them start to stack the money in one spot in front of the men and the women who are now clothed.

Brian drops the last stack on to the trolley stating to Dom "That's all of it." Before walking over to the side. The main man with his bloody nose starts shouting at us threatening us. "You are all dead men! You don't have a place to hide." He says trying to look around at all of us. Dom who is standing in front of him takes of his balaclava the rest of us following in pursuit says, "Who's hiding?" The mans jaw drops a little as he stares at our total lack of disregard. "Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" His voice is almost hysterical with fear and anger as Dom lifts the canister full of gas and pours it over the money before stepping away and lighting it on fire. The look of Roman's face is of disgust as his grips his gun a little tighter to restrain himself from trying to save some of the money. "We ain't stealing it." Roman shifts slightly on his feet, I give his arm a grab looking at him, whispering to him reminding him to restrain himself from doing anything stupid and we will all just be fine.

"You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming." Dom says staring into the man's eyes standing right in front of him before turning and moving for the door. The rest of us follow. We head back to the warehouse as Mia gives us our safe houses to watch. We move quickly to get to them. She pairs Dom and I together giving him a look I often see Sophie giving Parker or Hardison in reference to the other. I rolled my eyes but head out, I feel him come up from behind me and turn me around hands on my waist. He looks deep into my eyes but I am very aware of the hand going into my pocket to get my keys. Leaning in close so he can feel my breath on his face I grab his hand with the keys in them and move my lips to his left ear before whispering, "If you're trying to pickpocket a thief make sure you are at least better than them or be prepared to have your ass handed to you." I move my face back to his our noses touching before proceeding to let go of his hand and get into the passengers side of my baby. "If you so much as ding my baby I will castrate you." I promise in an emotionless tone.

Without saying anything he nods before pulling off with the incredible ease of a racer. When we get to our mark the farthest away we go into the cafe across the street and wait. I order a coffee and Dom just sits there face stoic. "You're a real tease you know that?" He grabs a hold of one of my hands and rubs his thumb across it. Over and over again in a comforting motion. I watch him before replying, "Well how else am I to rid the players out of the group?" I bite my lip and look through my lashes at him, before laughing and taking another sip of my coffee.

We sit there for almost an hour just talking exchanging stories and getting to know each other better before several men with poorly concealed weapons walk out of the house each with big duffle bags, chucking them into the trunk of a family car. They all got in and took off. Waiting a couple of beats I put down a $20 for the coffee under my mug before getting up and walking to the car Dom following close behind. We start to trail them me behind the wheel, seeing as Dom has only been trailed before and not been the one doing the trailing. I stay a good distance behind them so as not to arise suspicion but close enough to see where they are heading. Soon we're back into the middle of the city and they pull into the police station. Over the walkies Mia tells us to meet on top of a big building across from the station to regroup as she realizes they're all heading to the same place. As expected but also not as expected. I run my hands over my face and through my hair. A habit I have as we stand overlooking the station. Roman of course is freaking out some of the others too. To me this is nothing new but with a team I don't know it will definitely be a lot more tricky. So many variables I won't be able to do it my usual way, so we'll have to come up with another way. Plans start running through my mind as Roman squabbles about where they're holding the money.

"I think this doesn't change a thing. I say we stick to the plan." Dom's voice states in a calm and steady tone. "You say what?" Roman's on the other hand is shaky and a pitch higher almost as if he was hit in the nuts. He starts to rant before I cut him of. "Chill. Think about it." I pause looking at him, looking at all of them before sitting on the ledge. "Police station are meant to keep people in not out. Get the plans, see where they are keeping the money and it's a straight forward heist from there. Just a little more popos present." "You're all crazy! A straight forward heist." He scoffs, "No this just went from Mission Impossible to Mission In-freaking-sanity! Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I am just letting you know, that going on that building is crazy." Some of the group look like they agree with Roman some are still dumbfounded that Reyes' has the police in his pocket. Although it really isn't that uncommon, as long as he continues to keep their pockets lined then they'll turn a blind eye. It would surprise the team how many places in the US were that happens. "I got this," Brian says before rushing off after him.

Dom chuckles, as I've turned so my legs hang over the side of the building. "You got a plan then?" I assume he's speaking to me. "Parts of it, I need the layouts and to see what we're working with first. Like what are the shift rotations, cameras, firewalls and what the safe is like." "Safe?" Giselle questions from behind me also sounding closer. Han picks up from where she left off. "Yeah how do you know the money will be in a safe?" I burst into laughter for a moment before becoming serious once again. "If he's scared enough to move all his money to a police station, then you can be damn sure that he has a impressive ass safe in which he's putting it in too. Although he owns the police; he sure as hell doesn't trust them to have full access to his money." I get up and start heading to the exit. "Let's go steal a police station." I hear murmurs of confusion as the door close behind me, but all I can think is how I've spent too much time around the one and only Nathan Ford.