Oh yeah, let's drop the beat!

You find yourself in an Overwatch base looking for your big brother. It was going to be over 3 years since you had not seen him again. And as he still could not decide to see you, you had decided that it was you who were going to see him. You were looking for your brother through the huge Overwatch base using the plan Mercy gave you. If that's her name. Many Overwatch agents looked at you strangely but you simply ignored their looks. You walked for a while, but at the corner of a corridor, you went into someone. You raise your head to see the person with whom you collided. She had brown hair, a pair of pistols on her wrists, and a strange machine attached to her chest. "Oh, sorry luv. I didn't look where I was going. You're a new agent?" You put yourself back on your feet, shaking your head. "No, I'm not a new agent, I'm just looking for my big brother who works for Overwatch." She just nodded and then smiled proudly. "I can help you find your brother luv. What's his name?" "I think you know him, it's Lucio." "No way, you're Lucio's brother/sister ?!" "Yes, I am. I'm (Y/n) Correia Dos Santos." "Wow, that's amazing. I'm Lena Oxton but you also can call me Tracer luv. Come on, he's with Hana."

Lena grabbed your wrist. You ran across the base of Overwatch to look for the room in which your brother Lucio was with Hana. Lena stopped in front of a pink door with a white rabbit on and went in with you. You saw your brother playing with a person younger than him, she had long brown hair, little pink triangles on each of her cheeks and pink headphones on her. You thought it was her Hana. "Lucio, stop the game and see who's there!" Lucio was doing what Lena was saying and looking in your direction. A smile appeared immediately on his face. He stood up at once and dragged you into an embrace even more quickly. You were glad that you could find him again, and you turned him gesture with such force. A few minutes later, you moved away from each other with a big smile. "Wait there, you had a brother/sister for all this time and you never told us?" Hana became curious looking at you attentively. "Yes, but I knew I could present him/her to you correctly one day." "Hana I present my brother/sister and (Y/n), I present my girlfriend Hana Song or D.Va."

You laugh a little while shaking Hana's hand, just after you wrap an arm around Lucio's neck. "So you finally have a girlfriend after all those years you complained!" Lucio's cheeks quickly turned red and the two girls chuckled with you. "(Y/n) Not that!" "Wait, what's the story (Y/n), we want to know!" Lucio rebelled against you, but you held him firmly. "It was still when we were together and Lucio was already recognised around the world, and after one of those concerts, he complained that despite his social status and world-famous concerts he still had not found a girl good enough for him. " Lucio finally left your grip and looked at you. "That was not fair at all (Y/n)! We said we would not tell anyone!" "Until you find a girlfriend, and you just told me you found one so I guess this promise is no longer useful." You two look at the two girls who had tears in their eyes and cheeks all red. They could no longer restrain themselves and laughed without fear. You sit on the floor continuing to tell them stories about you and your brother all night long with lots of laughs.

Little Author's note

I hope you like the first chapter if something is wrong tell me in the comments or in PM.

See you in the next chapter ^^

-Astarlow