I'll protect you

(D/n) = daddy name, (N/n) = nickname, (F/n) = firearm name, (B/p) = body parts, dear or love = حبيبتي ( ḥabībti )

Let us clear up right away, you were not a fervent servant of justice like your sister. You always preferred violence just for fighting with the satisfaction of pain felt by others and not for a just cause. Your mother, Ana Amari, was very much in favour of you with your father's help (D/n). But even with these discussions, your habits did not change. You became more and more violent with time and your worldview turned from good to evil when your mother died. You were not really depressed, (a bit like the same) for you, life was not worth living. Everything was only suffering from your point of view and your only reason for living was to plunge the world into an immense misfortune solely for your own desire and pleasure. Your sister Fareeha tried to resonate you as best she could but her work in the Egyptian army and after her work at Helix Security International left her no time to see you. You became a criminal well known under the pseudonym of (N/n). Overwatch often crossed you and tried to catch you, but every time you escaped, no matter how you managed. Talon had suggested to you several times to integrate their rank with your exceptional abilities but you always refused by saying that it was they who had killed your mother. Your light and your true source of hope.

You were on the roof of a building a cigarette in your hand. (Sorry if you do not smoke ;-;) The night had fallen for a long time and the sky was only a dark blue with stars. You made the count in your head by letting go taking a deep breath. "3, 2, 1 ..." *BOOM* An immense explosion had crashed the building just in front of you. You dropped your cigarette by crushing it on the floor and reloaded your (F/n). You could hear footsteps behind you and you would turn around and see Overwatch agents coming to you with their weapons in their hands. "If it is not this magnificent commander Soldier 76." You felt that he had to sigh under his mask but he soon opened fire on you. You would cover yourself behind a wall and you would start shooting at them, feeling an immense joy fill you. Your joyful expression did not leave your face once during the fight but you were beginning to lose all your ammunition. You shrugged by taking the backpack beside you and you were jumping from the building. "But ya are crazy!" You heard McCree shouting at you but you did not care. You lived day by day, at the very moment without taking consequences of your actions for the future. You could see the ground and a kind of trampoline was spreading on the ground. You arrived on it by bouncing several times before having your feet on the ground. You took a look at the agents of Overwatch who remained mouth open at the top. You put your bag on your back and you started to run. You reloaded one last time (F/n) and put it in your holster hanging on your belt.

You scratched on (B/p), your tattoo had the same sensation as after an insect bite. You inspected the horizons but above all in height and you could see a shadow that was following you. As soon as you had spotted it, the shadow would fire at you with rockets. You dodged one but the last one touched you in the leg. You were grinding slightly but you were smiling at the same time with pleasure. "I know you. I've already met you more than once." You got up again without feeling any pain in your leg. The person in front of you seemed shocked but she said nothing. "I'm gonna finish you in pain, Agent." "I'm not afraid of you." The shadow said it without any fear with even an ounce of excitement. You took your (F/n) by starting to shoot the shadow. Everything in her physique made you think of your sister. She had dull skin, an eye of Horus under her right eye but you refused to tell you that your sister wanted to find you after all these years. You could not believe she would spoil her time with a criminal who was her brother/sister. You shot a bullet in her tank and another near his helmet. The person landed on the ground slowly while continuing to shoot at you. You came up to her running, you did not know the bullets that came to you and you just continued your race. When you were close enough to the person, (with dozens of wounds on your body) you pulled his weapon away by shattering it and putting the person on the ground. You were both breathless but you were gracing a smile of satisfaction. "Tell me who you are." "Why should I?" "I have your life in my hands if you want to continue living. Tell me who you are?" "No, I won. " You were stunned because she said but you felt a pain in your neck just after. Your limbs were numbing immediately and your vision became blurred. "Feeling sleepy?" You turned around seeing a vague form holding a sniper just before falling asleep.

Time skip

"He/she has not changed I imagine حبيبتي ." You heard whispers beside you and slowly began to open your eyes. Your hands were in your back tied with handcuffs. Everyone was looking at you and you raised an eyebrow when you saw all these people around you. "Okay, what's the problem?" You let out a laugh at seeing Soldier looking at you severely. But the hooded man who had fallen you asleep would keep him from advancing more towards you. "Let us have a few minutes please Jack." He grumbled and left the room with the others leaving you just with the hooded person and the person you had beaten. The two people removed what hid their faces and your eyes were wide open. You kept shaking your head and denying the truth. "No, no, no, no, no, no ... It's not possible." Your sister and your mother got closer to you by giving you an embrace. "You were supposed to be dead ..." "But I'm not." They released you by smiling at you. "We are here for you now (Y/n). You do not need to kill so many people." "Why stay in the shadows for so long?" "I thought the world no longer needed me, but I could still protect the people I love. And you're one of those people (Y/n)." You were silent for a moment but you finally decided to say something. "I will never hurt innocent again."

So many words, I'm dead ><

-Astarlow