Cheers love! Your sister is here!

Just forget the pokemon on Tracer ^^ Enjoy the chapter!

You were running as fast as you could in a dark street, people yelling behind you. You were not listening and you kept running as far as your legs could take you. Normally, you could run as fast as your sister, but since these cowards shot you in the abdomen. Your speed had slowed down considerably, but you were always running faster than your pursuers. You also had the misfortune of forgetting your guns in the base of Overwatch. You reached a street larger than the previous one, you were observing your surroundings and no inhabitants were here to your greatest happiness. You were turning to see the members of Los Muertos, you were leaving with your only gun that your sister had offered you before going to Overwatch. A pulse gun. "I will not hesitate to use my weapon, so I will advise you to leave and you will have no problem." There was no hesitation in your voice and yet the criminals were starting to chuckle. You had not waited to shoot the first member of Los Muertos. He had taken the first bullets in his chest and he began to howl with agony and his comrades took their weapons while aiming at you. You were standing behind a low wall on your right side. You squeaked in pain while holding the place of your wound, blood quickly covered your hand and you just lifted your eyes to the sky. "Well, it's going to be a long evening." You sighed with boredom and pain.

You took a quick look at Los Muertos, who had also taken cover. But some people left parts of their bodies uncovered. You took these opportunities to shoot them at this place and then finish them by pulling them in their heads. "It'll never end ..." You got up running to the last survivors and reload your pulse pistol. A man threw himself at you, but you dodged him by stopping and giving him a blow from the butt in the head with the back of your pulse pistol. Two men were shooting at you on both sides. You could dodge the first bursts of the two men but the last bullet lodged just in your right lung. You fell to the ground on your back coughing blood and your vision was blurred. "Shit." You saw a man approaching you holding a pistol in his hand, pointing at your head. But behind him, you would have bet to have seen a blue light. Immediately after the passage of this light, the man fell to the ground. Your mind was confused but your body was causing you too much pain to refract you to some credible things about what had just happened.

"Whatcha do here?" You blinked your eyes a few times before realising who was talking to you. This voice, this accent. "LENA?!" You regretted right away after yelling because your wounds were bleeding more and more. You tried to take regular breaths trying to concentrate on seeing clearly your sister but you only saw a fuzzy form standing in front of you. "Hiya (Y/n), how are ya?" You sighed, rolling your eyes at the blatant stupidity of your sister. "It's not like I've gotten several well-placed balls." "Oh right shit, Wait two seconds. I'll come back with Mercy." You heard her leave by using her blinks but you only saw black. Your senses faded more and more until you fell asleep on the cold floor.

Time skip

You woke up in a hospital bed with the dazzling light of the morning. Your wounds were still hurting but they were less painful than the last time. You got up completely when you saw Lena on your side. Her head on your bed. She woke up right after you moved from your bed. "Hey (Y/n) ... How do you feel?" "I'm fine, and you since the accident?" When you had heard the sound of your sister's voice, she was happier than the last time and now that you saw her in full you noticed this strange thing on her chest that emitted a blue glow. "I'm going as well as you love. I've made a lot of friends here in Overwatch and then now I can help innocent people with my skills." "I'm happy for you Lena." "You change a lot (Y/n). We have to see more often." "Sure, it sounds like a good idea, I'll see you in a week? When I have completely recovered, and then you can tell me all that you have done. Okay?" She nodded, then ran off as usual. You smiled as you were happy that your sister had not changed after everything she had gone through. You'd even heard her talk about her destroy the Null Sector with the help of Mercy, Reinhardt and Torbjörn. You looked through the window before falling asleep again in your bed.

-Astarlow