History should have forgotten you

Doomfist never thought for a second that you could be alive. He had seen you die by the Omnics before being deprived of his arm by the same Omnics. He was really changed by your death but he had to remain strong for you and his image. Your brother was put to the test many times but he passed his tests so easily unlike you. After the Omnics attack, you were seriously wounded and you were going to die.

Flashback
You woke up with burns all over your body, you opened your eyes and you saw Omnics everywhere. You were hiding behind a wall, your wounds were hurting you and you were losing more and more blood. You heard shots, explosions and crying. Nothing surprising, after all, was war. You began gradually to lose consciousness but you stuck a glass slide in your thigh to remain conscious. Several dozen minutes later, you could hear no more gunshots but just footsteps. You glanced over and saw the Overwatch soldiers. You sighed in relief and you fell asleep on the battlefield with wounds all over your body.
You were listening to the beep of the monitor, you opened your eyes and you stood up from the bed. You regretted the action right away, your wounds were not healed at all and they continued to hurt you. A woman in a white blouse with blond hair entered the room. She had her clipboard under her arm and she stood in front of you.

"Are you feeling better?" "C- can I before who are you and where am I?" She nodded. "I am Angela Ziegler better knows as Mercy, and you're at Overwatch in one of our room. Now, can I know how are you feeling?"  You were thinking, you were moving a few places in your body and then you noticed that your left arm was mechanical as well as your two legs. You shrugged your shoulders as it was not a problem for you. "I still have pain in the abdomen and head otherwise it's okay." Angela wrote down some things on her clipboard. "Would you mind if you spend a few weeks in Overwatch? I would like to check your condition and if your metabolism adapts to your new mechanical prostheses." "Sure, I owe you one after all." You smiled at her and she smiled back at you.

Many years later
You might have thought that after your body is recovered, you will leave Overwatch and yet you stayed there. You were made a lot of friends and you enjoyed every day spent in Overwatch. You felt at home and you had completely forgotten your brother. You no longer heard of your brother, you thought he was dead as he thought you were dead. You thought everything would be fine and yet you felt the unpleasant tension between Gabriel and Jack. Blackwatch was also revealed and the public showed their displeasure. Overwatch's headquarters in Switzerland was destroyed because of tensions within Overwatch and citizens. You were not caught in the explosion but many of your friends died and people were missing. Gabriel and Jack were declared dead, but you asked Angela the truth. You saw on her face that she was hiding something, you knew her almost as well as you. She explains what happened with Gabriel and when she tried to resurrect him. You left Switzerland and Overwatch because of the PETRAS law. You tried several times to stop the activities of Talon but alone, you could not get there mainly because of Reaper and WidowMaker. But that did not prevent you from continuing, after all, "Only through conflict do we evolve". Then one day you went back to Watchpoint Gibraltar to get a necklace that your brother gave you. But how can I say that Winston did not recognize you at first and that he hurt you a lot. But after a few treatments and a lot of excuses, you finally grabbed the necklace and decided to stay with Winston. After all, a little company will never hurt huh?
End of flashback

(Y/n) POV
Winston finally recalled the Overwatch agents. After Gabriel's attack, we felt obliged to recall Overwatch, even if Overwatch became illegal and punished by the law the world needs us. Tracer was the first to respond to the call. Several recruits answered the call and I was excited to leave on a mission more, Winston had one for me especially. He told me he wanted me to go alone if I could, of course, I accepted right away! He gave me the oral instructions and I listened intently. "You have to stop Doomfist. I know it may sound crazy to you, you will be alone but we do not have enough manpower. I heard that Talon wanted to create a war since Doomfist came back. That's why I wanna you go on this mission. If you don't want-" "Bullshit, I will go on this mission even if I die." I went to my room and took the necessary business. A combat outfit that hid my face, an assault rifle and a katana. Genji taught me many useful things being younger and I was ready to get them out. I said goodbye to everyone in particular at Winston and Tracer then I was heading towards the ship that will take me to Numbani.

No one POV
Little did you know that Doomfist is your brother. You checked that all your weapons were in good condition, that your mechanical prostheses were working properly and that you were in perfect condition to beat Doomfist. As soon as you landed, you went down quickly and look around to try to notice the presence of Doomfist. You would see him at the first moment and you set yourself up. You drew the first bullet on him, he turned to you and you greet him from afar. "An Overwatch agent, huh... It seems you didn't have enough." Doomfist was loading his fist but you stayed focused on his face. 'I already saw him somewhere... I know him.' You barely avoided his punch and you pulled out your blade. Doomfist was shooting projectiles with his left fist that you deflected. He jumped into the air and redirected to you at a crazy speed. He clenched his fist in your abdomen with all his strength. Your outfit was half burnt on the top, you took off your hood and bandaged yourself with your clothes. The blood passed through but at least it will not bother you for the fight. As soon as your hood came up, Doomfist stopped moving and he was watching you very carefully. As if you had survived the impossible."It can't be, you should be dead..."He murmured that sentence and you hardly heard. You shrugged your shoulders and put yourself on guard. "Sure you're strong but not strong enough to kill me with one punch." Doomfist shook his head. He walked towards you gently, but you remained cautious at any sudden gesture he could make. "30 years ago, our city had been destroyed by the Omnics (Y/n). I thought you were dead!" This time, it was you who was surprised. So your brother was alive? But why did he join the camp of Talon !? "So do I! W- why did you join Talon?" "And you, why did you join Overwatch?!" "Because they save my life!" Your brother stepped back a few steps and then laughed. You raised an eyebrow as he threw his arms up in the air. He was laughing and then he gave you a look like a hunter hunting his prey. He teleported himself behind you and he knocked out you in the neck. It stunned you and you fell unconscious. Doomfist grabbed you on his shoulder and headed for Talon's ship. "You will join Talon even if you don't like it. I can't kill you in this war. You're the only one I can't kill."

-Astarlow