introduction

'raindrop, drop top! smoking on cookie in the hotbox!' i sing along slurring and laughing.

'camila don't you think it's time we should go?' says my friend maria into my ear.

'go? we've only been here for like an hour relax!' i say dancing.

'we've been for five hours, it's now three in the morning. and you have that meal with your family at lunchtime!'

'come on maria, let loose! you're only twenty five once in your life.' i say putting my arm around her.

'i'm calling your brother to come and pick us up.' she says getting her phone out.

'no! don't call geri, he'll be pissed with me as he has training in the morning. call a taxi.' i say slurring, holding her arm to keep my balance.

❁ ❁

once out the taxi, maria helps me up to geri's house. helping me not trip up any steps or fall over.

'finally home.' says maria unlocking the front door from the key in my bag.

'i'm going to be sick.' i say covering my mouth and rushing to the bathroom where i threw up.

'you know what happens when you get too drunk cam. i wish you knew your lesson by now.' says maria, holding my hair back and rushing my back.

'i'm fine once i've thrown up.' i say flushing the toilet and drinking some water.

'i just hope i don't wake up gerard and shak.' i say sighing.

'you should really thinking about getting your own place you know.' says maria walking back in with some clothes.

'here's some pyjamas, i'm not leaving until i know you're in bed.'

'hey, do you know where i left my phone?'

'i think i saw it in the kitchen, i'll go and get it for you.' says maria, i stand in front of the mirror and take off my now smudged make up. a few moments later maria comes back and hands my phone.

'here. now get dressed so i can go home.' she says closing the bathroom door. i get undressed and take a photo of myself and type a new message to "sergio."

me : *photo* like what you see baby ?

i then get dressed, clean my teeth and get into bed.

'thank you for looking after me maria.' i say with a smile.

'you're welcome. now have a good sleep, i've left you some pills to take now and when you wake up. goodnight.' she says kissing my forehead and leaving.

i put my phone on do not disturb and closes my eyes, in minutes i am fast asleep.

new sergio fanfic! this one is going to be completely different to revival as it's going to include barça as well. i didnt want to include the whole "my brother is a football player" and all that but i thought i've never done it so why not?

the cover is just temporary until i find a good one but i hope you enjoy!