nine

he kissed me again and again, each kiss more intense than the last. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. his heart raced wildly as i felt him press against me.

'what are you doing here?' i say quietly looking at him.

'i came to fix my mistake. this month of not talking has been torture to me camila. at first i didn't realise but my feelings for you were always there. just hidden away that i couldn't feel them. but then i realised, i made a mistake.' he says softly.

'gosh you're even more beautiful in person.' he says quietly, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me.

'come on let's get you inside you're going to catch a cold.' he says as we're both soaking wet from the rain.

i stare at sergio, looking at him as he takes off his wet jacket. he looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

'i can't believe you're actually here.' i say quietly, still in shock. he smiles slightly wrapping his arms around me.

'i'm here baby and i'm all yours.' he says.

'do you have any spare clothes i could borrow? because i might actually die of pneumonia.' he says shivering.

'i have some of geri's clothes that he leaves behind. they should be around your size.' i say as i walk out the room.

i go into the spare room and take out out a clean pair of jeans and a clean shirt before going back to sergio.

'here's some clothes, the bathroom is down the hallway on the right. if you need towels there's some already there and if you want a shower make yourself at home.

'camila, we're going to have to talk.' says sergio walking in with his dry clothes on.

'about?'

'about us. what are we?' he asks walking closer to me.

'we can be whatever you want us to be.' i say quietly.

'i need to take you out on a date before we make anything official.' he says with a smile.

'i don't know, where do you want to go?' i ask with a shrug.

'i'm not deciding you are. you can choose anywhere, do whatever and i do mean anything.'

'i know exactly where we can go.' i say with a smirk.

❁ ❁

'are you fucking kidding me.' says sergio as i park the car.

'you did say anything.'

'i wasn't expecting you to take me to a fucking barcelona match?' he says in shock.

'oh and i got you a jersey too!' i say reaching into my handbag and pulling out a jersey.

'i think blaugrana will suit you.' i say with a wink.

'i can't believe i'm actually doing this. you must be pretty damn special camila.' he says putting the jersey over his head.

'i know.' i say with a smile.

'wait, are you kidding me?' he says looking at the back.

'of course i'm going to give you a jersey with the best spanish defender name's on the back!' i say.

'good thing you're cute.' he says before getting out the car.