You meet him

(y/n)=Your name

"Shit shit shit!" You ran after rushed for your school bus, but it's too late they left without you "FUCK!" You yelled in anger, it's the first day of school and you already missed your bus because you slept in, "funk my life" you muttered. You pulled out your phone wanting to call a uber since you lost your ride to school.

"wait where is my phone case?" You thought to yourself, you saw your phone case lying on the floor next to dogs shit, "I am not picking that up!" You decided to walk on but you really liked that phone case, it was a duck it was adorable, leaving it would be like
abandoning a litter of puppies. You were about to pick up the phone case until some guy around your age wearing addias products and a beanie decided to pick it up without any care in the world.

"What a weird ass phone case" the boy blurred out "Hey that's mine gibe it back!"
"Finders keepers" the boy grinned "Its mine I found it and I bought it" you felt like slapping the Shit out of this dude "Well, buyers losers" the boy stared at the phone case admiring it. You walked up to him and snatched the phone case of him. "Hey what the tuck!" He yelled In anger "it's my phone case!" You yelled in anger and whipped the phone case on your jumper and put it back on your phone.
"God, I was only messing around" the boy rolled his eyes "Sure whatever, soo funny" you said sarcastically, the boy held out his hand.

"We , uhh, got out to a bad start, sorry I'm quackity" he smiled you couldn't help but wurst into laughter "Qauckity what kind of s name is that?" You then shook quackitys hand "I'm (Y/N)" you'd smiled "Pretty name for a prety lady" quackity then winked. "We just met and he is already hitting on me, what the fick" you bought to yourself. "Well, quackity it's been a real pleasure meeting you but, uhh, if you excuse me I have to go" quackity then frowned

"Why do you have to go, can't you stay a little whale?" "I have to go to school it's my first day" quackity groans at your response "What's your rush, school can wait, you're missing all the real fun I'm supposed to be In school and look at me I'm fine!" Quackity he is right maybe I should take my time, quackity grabbed your hand and took you on top of a building. The view was amazing. It make you speechless "Wow, this is beautiful" you smiled "Not as beautiful as you" he wanks Making you blush, oh god I can't be falling for someone I just met. But he is so handsome his black hair and chocolate brown eyes gave you butterflies in your stomach, he is quite cute.

You got lost so much In your thoughts you didn't realise you were staring at quackity. This made you blush "S-sorry" you shuttered, quackity laughed "o it's okay, you weren't thinking about me were you?" He smirked "No weird, why did you take me here anyways?" "to admire the view" you rolled your eyes in response.

He started in your eyes "Quackity, why are you staring at me?" You asked "Have you got a map, I just got lost in your eyes" you laughed in response "Stop flirting with me" "No way, you're too cute" Now you're blueshing like mad. "D-did you just call me cute!" Quackity laughed "Maybe" quackity picked up a stick lying on the ground next to you, he used the stick to lift your skirt, you realised this and you were furious 
"P-Pergert" you yelled and slap him with the palm of your hand landing on his cheek "ouch!" he yelped.

"(y/n) that fucking hurts!" He screamed "Well you shouldn't have looked up my skirt idiot!" "come on bane i just wanna get with you" "Oh my god how can I be falling for a pervert" you thought to yourself  "Don't call me babe!" You yelled you began to walk down the stairs until ruackity grabbed your waist holding you against his body.

Your lips were inches away from his, he smashed your lips against his your eyes widened your heat was racing your cheeks are warm. You pulled away "Quackity I-I have to go I'm sorry" you blushed "Well, will I see you again?" He smiled "Tomorrow at 4 pm that's when I get out of school" he then let go of your waist and waved you goodbye. You made your way to the bus spot and waited for your uber driver to arrive.

"What a way to start the day" you sighed.

(A/N): Sorry for the short chapter I'm soooooo lazzy OMGGG 😂😂