Quack the cock

(y/n)= youre name

Dislimar: i cant spell i hate enligsh cake doesnt improve this

while you were starting at the sun with quackity you didnt realise that pake was standing behind you. "im gay for clyde and i gave him 1 dollar so he can be my friend" then jake walked away, making you speechless " i-i-i cant believe this theyre mocking me" you cried "are you gay for clyde?" quackity asks "im n9ot a fucking male plus i make discord bots" "thats so sexy" quackity then smashes his lips against yours, making you quack. several runs up the stairs forgetting her phone case and sees you and quackity kissing. this made her gasp in shock.

"Quackity, why i wrote a fanfic for you!" several yelled "Fuck your hopes and dreams" several begins to cry. Roscripts and Jake run up the stairs because they heard several crying "How could you she wasted her life writing a fanfic, you monster!" Jake yelled they took several down the stairs comforting her.

"Whaqt happened just now?" you asked "i dont care baby lets fucc" quackity says while picking you pup "how romantic" you thought to yourself he carried your down the stairs like a bride until you say the cock blockers themselves, rocsripts and his bangs. "when can you just let us fuck?" quackity yelled at the hisbanic male "because this isnt right" "are you racist now?" quackity yelled at roscripts "this wrong she took our seats and not only that but she took severals hopes and dreams" roscripts yelled back at ququackity "the sweats are more important though, this is so offenvise!" jake yelled, amy comes running in "what this about fukcking seats, thats very racist jake!" amy yelled at jake "i dove anime" jake said , amy awes "thats so nice of you jake, im going to marry you now" amy says in delight "l" jake says, jake and amy fly in the sun.

"how romantic" tico says smiling like a pervert. severals granny comes running in and hits ticos ass really hard "*OW I SHOOK*" tico yel;s "oure a digusting hispanic male your shouldnt look at other peoples honey moon, pervert!" severals granny hits tico with her andy bag and she then throws tico away and runs after him. "how romantic" several says smilng in awe "your granny is so cool you lazy bitch" roscripts says "im still not letting this happen you can not fuck this woman she took our seats its very racist to our county, quackity" robscripts growls "Why dont you just fuck sevral?" quackity says at roscripts "I have a billfriend" several says. roscripts then cries "i just wanted your roblox anyways" roscripts then runs off crying sevreal runs after her FRIEND. "how romatic" you say

"alone at last" quackity wanks at you. quackity runs to his house taking you there, he runs up the stairs with you in his arms lying you down on the bed. "I lube you (y/n)" "i know" you say smilng at this beautiful male.