The quack is back

(Y/N)=Your name

You made you way to you classroom, Tico, Several , Jape,Clyde and Jake were sitting in the back of the classroom, they would always leave a empty seat for you to shit in but this time someone took the seat. You marched your way over to the stranger who took you're seat. "excuse me, that's my sheat!" the Strangers eyes widened In fear "I'm sorry, I didn't know the teacher moved me here I just transferred" the stranger shuttered
"(Y/N) this is roscripts he just moved here with his brother from Mexico" Several spoke smiling at the transfer student "Hi nice to meme you" rocsripts smiles
putting out his hand waiting for you to shake it. You decided to not shake it because of how furious you were when he took your seat

"Fuck your self" you growled
"Well, go get me your lube" roscripts then flipped you off, you stomped over to the front of the class and saw this "what are you doing get in your sweat!" The teacher yelled "I can't roscripts took my seat!" You yelled back at the teacher "what, just go sit in a different one" roscripts spoke up "and youre sitting on one that is different so get off of it!" You yelled at roscripts "Wa, what is so special about this seat?" Tico said scratching his head confused "Because I get to sit next to you guys, you gays are my friends" you said smiling "Well you shouldn't have treated ro like Snit" Jape said In defensive you were furious of this, you couldn't believe they're standing up for this guy.

"That's it mrs the united way, sent them to the principles office and have them all expelled!" You yelled "You're in my class and I can do what I want that's why I am sending you to the office" this is a waste of your time, you ran out of the building and ran to the place were you met quackity and sat there, you couldn't believe you lost friends today. You began to cri. "Back so soon, hey, whats wrong?" quackity said scaring you "You scared me, well, I lost friends today"
Quackity then shat beside you "come her baby" he said wrapping his arms around you

 "Back so soon, hey, whats wrong?" quackity said scaring you "You scared me, well, I lost friends today" Quackity then shat beside you "come her baby" he said wrapping his arms around you

You don't know why but This is the very comforting, you felt save. Until you saw the teacher walking this way. "Its my teacher what should I do?" Quackity grabbed your hand "Cum this way, quickly" quackity then grabbed you into the spare wardrobe and locked the door, you saw the teacher coming up the steps "(Y/N) Where are you!" The teacher yelled after 10 minutes of searching the teacher was about to open the door but then wet down the stairs.

"thank nod" you muttered, Nuackity was grabbing on to your waist this made you blush. "Let go of my waist" you yelled "No" you unlocked the door and tried opening the door but it wouldn't open "OH FUCK" you yelled. Quackity wiggles his eyebrows "Is it hot in here or is it just you" he slowly makes his way over to leaning against you, you were red as 🍅, The door broke with quackity on top of of yu "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" You screamed trying to push quackity off you. Little did you know that quackity was grabbing onto your chest, you slapped quackity so hard that his cheeks were redder than a bobbins bum.

"OW" he screamed "Pervert!" You yelled at him "It hurt but that it did feel niece" you were disappointed, Quackity smashes his lips against yours you blushed and pushed him off of you "(Y/N) I'm sorry" "It's fine" he kisses your cheek "Stop kissing me quackity" "But I love you" he shot you, the cutest look why is he so handsome how can you be falling for him, wait your class oh my god.

"What about my class, what am I gonna tell my parents?" You began to panic "(Y/N) calm the fuck down, it's no big deal just lie and deny" he'd smiled "K" you smiled back Quackity then gave you a peck on the lips. "I'm going somewhere, do you want to come wit me?" Quackity asked "Sure" you said you took quackitys hand and you went off.