Duck cuck

(y/n)= your name

(a/n): i hired a indian men to write dis

We continue off to where quackity laid (y/n) onto the bed with a design that had many duck patterns on it.Quackity shoved his tongue onto the (y/n) mouth as cute slurping noises were heard and salivating juices were emulated onto each other's mouths.Quackity then says to the (y/n) "Do you think dolan dark is a better duck then me?" (y/n) responds negatively and holds quackity's hands and suckles on his hard penois "mummy, please duck me" quackity moans this turned on (y/n) as he made her way down onto the the quackity cock and began stroking the penis that was extremely rock hard as it slowly begin to ejaculate semen "Yes keep it cumming daddy yes yes oh yes oh man i will upload another fucking roblox sucks if you keep this up"said quackity

(y/n) began sucking the cock quackity lets out a loud moan "youre is really senstive it turns me on so hard i want that roblox dick its so sloppy and juicy oh my gods im so wet luck me hard daddy so hard" you muffle while sucking his cock as your saleva cumbines with quackity's duckulicious sperms."OOOHHH YES AHHHHH MMM YOUR SENDING ME ALL THE WAY TO MEXICO HOMBRE" as quackity yelled in spanish.

little did you know that roscripts was in the corner masturbating as he tried to lower his own moans as his blocky cocky went all wee wee.

"Iz no fair i always used to get fucked by quackity to fill out his fantasies now this CUCK steps in my love triangle what the fuck!"Roscripts thought to himself, several and steckz were writing a fanfiction when roscripts went up to them half naked this made sevreal scream in horror while steckz took a picture and put in on roblox forums, roscripts embarassed runned into the room were (y/n) and quackity were making some bbas.

"MMmph oh yes ahhhhhhh i think i need you to penetrate my holes please senpai i beg you to shower me with your cum inside my duck holes and please give it to me more then what i earn as ad revenue says quackity" roscripts comes blsting thorugh turbo blast breaking the window and shoves his dick up (y/n) ass shoving quackity out of the way (y/n) lets out a loud REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POW POW POW (y/n) asshole lets out a blast of sperm."GOddamn you quackity fucking another man behind my back i'm going to show you how it's done and then we will both have the gay sex like we always used to do no matter how many quackityishot accounts gets banned.Roscripts shoves his masculine robloxian thicc blocky survive the evil dentist 460 level obby COCK into (y/n) anus while he yells like youtube sensation michael P.

Quackity who blushes bright reddish runs towards roscripts and then shoves his cock into roscript's anus roscripts drools as roscripts stips his finger into (y/n)'s pussy while quackity angrily shoves his throbbing ducky cucky cocky into roscript's anus while yelling in spanish with a text to speech translator.Steckz and sevreal barge in to investiagate the sexual arousing noises emerging from quackity's bedroom.Sevreal began to scream as steckz decided to masturbate with his indian cock.

The three of them looked at each other with a grin as they asked steckz and sevreal to join them in their out of this world sex fucking totally PG fun.Steckz threw sevreal mouth into roscript's cock as steckz rubbed his cock with sevreal's buttcheeks.Everyone began to sing the instagram meme song while fucking each other's holes in bed."COme on come on why am i such a pussy,come on come on why am i such a pussy? as everyone sang in chorus.

"I'm so glad i lost my virginity but i could have done that by raping any young girl in the streets in my country"said steckz. jake and jape began to notice everyone's voices behind the bedroom door,as they slowly creaked it open they calculated the entire situation within 10 seconds."KAWAII DESU CHAN JAPE-SAN THEY ARE FUCKING LET US JOIN IN THE FUN SO I CAN FULLFILL MY LIFE LONG DREAM OF BEING AN ACTOR IN A DOUJINSHI"Jape just casually trying to process the entire situation infront of him replies with a short response "Okay".

Amy,shlubbs and tico out of nowwhere ended up in the orgy as the three of them decide to fuck it and just let it all out. Quackity shoves his tongue into roscript's anus while roscripts shoves his block cock into (y/n)'s ovaries "FUck mmph i need more god more i'm gonna fuck you just like i do to my tortillas and burritos when i dip them in hot rancid curry sinorita"said quackity. Roscripts still shoving his cock into the pussy of (y/n) lets out yet another michael P scream which seemed to erupt and ejaculate everyone's reproductive organs "Mmph oh yes i'm gonna fullfill my roblox fantasies and going to let you get the special sex slave role in my roblox military group"

Steckz inserts a dildo up several's pussy while his dick gets sucked by the mudkip as it continuously makes mudkip noises."BEINCHODE YES MAKE THIS INDIAN TECH SUPPORT SCAMMER CUM BEFORE I FORCEFULLY RAPE YOU BEHIND AN ALLEY WAY GANDU"said the tech support cuck steckz. "DON'T DO IT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AHH TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA AHHH LADDIES" several moans in arousing pleasure. "HEY GUYS IT'S YO BOI SHLUBBS BACK WITH ANOTHER POKEMON PLATINUM NUZLOCKE VIDEO AND TODAY I AM GONNA SEE IF I CAN SUCK STECKZ'S DICK AND MAKE HIM CUM SO I CAN GET ALL THAT EXP" shlubbs yelled enthusiastically.

Jape just calmly stares towards nothingness as he hides behind his self loathing depression while jake rams his cock into jape's tight anus while amy inserts her shemale 12 inch cock towards jape's mouth. Quackity then proceeds to bend over opening hia expanded ass cheecks wanting severals dildo up his ass several looks at him in plesaure and shoves her fanfiction collection about quackity at full blast up qackitys expanded anus.Roscripts shoves his tongue towards quackity's mouth and licks it all over "Here's my gift to the quackity shrine" Several gets fucked by amy and jake while steckz raped jape's asshole with his brown indian 8 inch cock.

WIth just so many orgams,sex noises,vibrators and fuck load of ejaculations they all jizz on each other as everyone's faces were covered in semen due to the final climax. "Senpai ahhhhhhh" said jake "I hope my granny doesn't find out i lost my virginity to a bunch of laddies in a sex fockin orgy" says several "I Feel just like my young self in the toontown days" quackity said "I am going to fuck inception time for banning my brother husband" roscripts says "And that's it for today's pokemon nuzlocke folks" said shlubbs "That was good" jape casually says

"I feel like scamming more people for their credit card details with my hot indian voice"said yo boi steckz."I once had a dream where my balls grew big and i slapped them like a bunch of bongos" said amy the hermadaphadite "I contemplate my existence in this futile waste of space in a dimensional realm that coincides within time and space known as humanity" as tico says depressingly.

after when everyone went away it was just you and quackity cuddling together naked in the bed for warmth and comfort then before you knew it quaackitys parents CAME home went up the stairs you went to hide in the closet "Oooh shit here comes my ducking parents" quackity yelled.You quietly kept your mouth shut and held your breath inside the closet while quackity dressed himself up with his LAPD cap for his head because he never takes it off for some fucking reason."Ah young hombre how are you doing?"asked quackity's dad "Nothin just recording videos so susan wokicjii 666 doesn't fuck over my subscribers daddy-o five" replied quackity.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT YOUTUBE NAME OR I WILL BEAT YOU WITH LE BELT PENDENJO"said quackity's ducking dad angrily."YES PAPA I OBEY YOU PLZ NOT THE BELT"said quackity nervously."GOod do not dissapoint me you ducking duck" said quackity's father as he menacingly started at quackity then began to proceed downstairs. "WHew that was a close one you can come out now cunt" The reader emerged from the closet as he wore his clothes that were hidden under quackity's bed."That was a real good fuck orgy we need to do it again so that i can be motivated to make more videos criticizing video games behind a screen" The reader nodded and then began to head home thinking only about his husband on the way home as he gleefully slept on his bed getting wet from his thoughts as he drifted to sleep.

The END For now because why not?