True Duck Love

(Y/N)=Your Name

You and quackity were sitting on the edgy of the building, the view was beautifu, "(Y/N)" quackity sad staring at the sunset that was shirting. "Yes?" You said smiling at the beautiful teen with beautiful hair. He began to cry. "Do you think im a thot" this made you gasp, "po, why would wou say that?" you rapped your arm around the man.

"Every night my brother would call me a thot, because i would wear maid clothes. they are so comfy" he cried harder. You kissed the mans forehead. "No, youre not a thott. you're a tthot"

the teen blushes, he was about to lean in for a kiss until tico,several,jake,jape and HIM was standing there

"Quackity?" roscripts said quackity's eyes widened. ''You shouldnt be wit her, she hates me because i took her chair!" roscripts looks so furious "Leave he alone she can be with me if she wants, you're just jealous" Roscripts got so pissed he was ready to throw a punch at quackity until severeal grabbed Roscripts shoulder trying to stop him from punching quackity.

"Roscripts calm down i have not slept in fucking hours because i have been writing a shitty fanfic and im not pissed, no im not pissed at all, whats so bad about being alone on a fucking sunday  on 3 am writing a fucking fanfic when i can be sleeping about doing better things in life and not this piece of shit even my friends think i should sleep but no im a fucking rebel quackity isnt even going to fucking read this because he will think its too weird, fuck you for smashing my hopes and dreams like your like buttons!"

Several lies on the ground with regret of everything she is doing she shouldnt be working at a ice cream shop with her cheap ass uncle employer she should be doing animations and art because that's the only thing she is good at not really because she is pretty much failing her art GCSEs which is fucking bullshit I just wanna eat my feelings and listen to gay bands.

Jake proceeds to step fourth "listen qauckity you shouldnt hang baout with her she is a real bitch since she is always stealing Roscripts chairs" Your eyes twitched in angr "What, i never touched fucking roscripts chair i only took it today!" You yelled in anger "No you didnt you always took roscripts chairs thats why there was always a empty seats and because there was no more seats he had to move back to mexico because there was no fucking seats, you are a scumbag!" jake yelled "Do you know how hard it is for us mexicans to get seats for our tiny asses!" tico yelled roscripts nodded at tico because it is hard for mexicans to seats.

"Brother listen i know its hard for us to get seats but we can always get new seats" roscripts stood there in disablief because his brother is defending his enemy. "You may be my brother but you will never be my friend" he walked away with his gang. You sat on the edge of building with quackity crying because you had no friends but quackity. "sshhhhh, baby its okay" quackity hugged you while you then starred into the sunset as comfort.

(A/N):Ok for all the cunts that think is this a real serious fanfic NO its not lmao. jfc lol why can humans be this stupid

#severeal4mudbecausesheneedsherhopesanddreams