How you meet

Sansa

You and Sansa met and grew up at Winterfell. You were great childhood friends and would always love playing hide and seek with each other. It would take Sansa forever to find you but she would always hide in the same spot just for the delight of you finding her.

Arya

You met Arya at the inn while she was traveling with the group of boys. You were about her age and all alone. She somewhat looked and acted like a boy but you looked deeper into her beauty. You grabbed your ale and sat down next to her. She gave you a funny look. But once you introduced yourself, you both got along very well the rest of the day. So well that she invited you to go with her on the rest of her journey.

Dany

You and Dany met at her wedding to Khal Drogo. You were sailing with precious cargo but your ship exploded from the wildfire of pirates. The next morning you woke up on the sand, being pushed by water. You had no other choice but to walk. Then , some of Khal Drogo's men captured you and took you to him. You saw her, the girl with beautiful silver hair. But before you got to enjoy anything, the Khal whipped out his sword as if it was to fight you. Right before he sliced you, Dany called out to him, and told him you could serve and protect her. You were ever grateful for that.

Margeary

You met Margeary in Kings Landing by bumping into her in the gardens. You both started talking and you became very fond of each other. Soon she wrapped her arm around yours, plucked a rose for you and even hugged you when the both of you had to leave.

Cersei

You met Cersei shortly after Robbert Baratheon took the throne. You were in line to be one of the servants around the castle. One night you served Cersei her meal and one look at each other had you both madly in love. Though there was a conflict between her love for you and her brother.

Brianne

You and Brianne met when she saved your life... When traveling, you stopped at an inn near by to rest up. A brawl broke loose and one man got angry and started beating you up. Brianne came in and knocked the man out and helped you up. From that day she vowed to protect you as well.

*Hope these were somewhat okay and remember to please request!