Dany Imagine #2 (Requested)

*This one will be a little longer and I'm making it an AU where Khal Drogo is dead but Dany's brother is still alive and Dany has a child*

(You are Dany's child)

       "Is everything okay?" Dany asked you as you both watched  the Dothraki men build a pyre for you father. "Yes, mother." You replied while making no facial expression. "Your father was a good man and good father. Remember he will always love you." Dany tried to comfort you. Your father died from a bad shoulder infection and you were expected to carry his legacy. Even though you knew it was coming, you never expected it would happen this soon and in that way.

        "Kahleesi!" You heard some of the people yell as your mother dismissed herself to go help her people. With your father gone, you promised yourself you would fulfill your mothers with of being on the Iron Throne. You definitely did not want your uncle, Viserys , on the throne. He was a mad man just like his father. Viserys walked up to you as you still watched the men build the pyre. "Any man that made you would have deserved to die." Viserys puffed glancing down at you. You looked like it didn't faze you but deep down you wanted to slit his throat.

         Later that night, Viserys was yelling at your mom, Dany. He threatened to have her dragons killed if he didn't get the throne. Then he hit her, making her fall to the ground. You ran up to him and tackled him. You kept punching and punching until he pushed you off of him. He scrambled to get up and looked at you horrified. "You little monster! He's a monster!" He yelled running out of the tent in fear. You held out a hand and pulled Dany up. "I'm okay. I'm used to it." She said but she wasn't crying, it's as if it never happened. "Don't worry, mother. One day he'll pay."

*Hope this was okay, sorry it was short. I promise I will upload at lot more on here soon!*