Harry and Luna (Larry)

(Ginny's POV)
"Ginny we need to talk about this some time"

-------The Day Before-------

I was walking across the corridor of Hogwarts with Harry holding onto my hand. I love him.
We heard a voice down the corridor shouting for Harry. My Harry.
It was Luna's. I don't mind Luna but she has been around us a lot lately and gives Harry these crazy looks...but we are talking about Luna here. The reason I like her is because she would never do anything to hurt me.
She told Harry that she was very excited for tonight...I didn't know what was happening but I trust Harry

The day went on slower than ever as if it didn't want to come to an end.
Potions class, Dark arts class, Muggle history class...
At dinner they sat next to each other, I didn't mind. They talked, laughed and generally had a nice time...
I left early as I couldn't bear the sight of them both as jealousy was drowning me.
I went to the Griffindoor common room as I was going to meet up with Ron and Hermione to study.

(Ron's POV)
I was late to meet Ginny and Hermione in the Griffindoor common room as Professor Mcgonigle had to 'talk' to me after dinner. I was walking through the corridor when I heard a small crash in one of the storage cupboards. There was a romantic giggle that sounded familiar....Harry
I flung the door wide open to find Luna and Harry snogging in the cupboard....there was guilt on their faces.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled "How could you do this to my sister!"
Harry apologised and pleaded me not to tell Ginny but I could tell that he wasn't sorry