Harry and Luna (Larry) Part 5

(Ginny's POV)
I run down the hall. Tears welling up in my eyes.
I find a bench in one of the courtyards of hogwarts and slump down onto it with my head in my hands.
I feel someone sit on the bench next to me and see out of the corner of my eye I see a blonde ringlet dangle down next to me.
Luna

(Luna's POV)
I am walking down the halls, on my way to the banquet hall for breakfast and see Ginny alone and sobbing on a bench in the courtyard. So I walk over and sit beside her.
Did she find out?

(Ginny's POV)
"What's wrong?" She asks in her disgusting Irish accent. She is the person I would want to talk to least.
Suddenly this anger I have never felt before bubbles up inside of me and I explode like a volcano! I pin her to the ground, wand in hand, and whisper in her ear...
"The thing wrong is you"

(Luna's POV)
She knows...

(Ginny's POV)
I know the spell...

(Luna's POV)
She knows the spell...

(Ginny's POV)
I raise my wand...

(Luna's POV)
In the corner of my eye I see Hermione running across the courtyard shouting for Ginny to let me go but she won't listen...

(Ginny's POV)
"Avada Kadarva"
Luna's arms stop fighting me...her head falls.
A single tear falls from her eye...

(Hermione's POV)
She did it...she killed Luna...
I don't know why but she killed Luna...
I should've been quicker...
If it weren't for me Luna may be alive...
It's my fault

(Ginny's POV)
Harry and Ron come running into the courtyard.
Harry kneels down next to Luna and cries into her hair.
Hermione kneels down by Luna's head and says to Harry "wouldn't it be better if she were sleeping"
She was repeating the words Luna said when Dobby died.
Harry nods.
Ron looks up at me and takes me into the hallway by my collar.
"HOW DARE YOU KILL HER"
He is angry
"EVEN THOUGH HARRY DID THAT YOU DON'T KILL SOMEONE HE LOVES. HE HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH OF HIS LOVED ONES BEING KILLED AND YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE IT WORSE DIDN'T YOU?!"
Woah
I look over and I see the sadness and depression on his face.