Harry and Luna (Larry) Part 2

(Hermione's POV)
After a few minutes into studying with Ginny, Ron and Harry quietly tiptoed into the room and sat down. Something was wrong...
There was tension between Harry and Ron and it was obvious they were avoiding each other when they sat in opposite sides of the room. I nestled into Ron's chest and  I could feel his heart beating rapidly. I asked if he was alright and he said he was fine but it didn't exactly take a genius to know he was lying.

(Ginny's POV)
When Harry and Ron entered the Griffindoor common room Harry perched himself on the arm of the sofa next to me. His glasses were crooked so I reached up to straighten them. I kissed him on the cheek as I did.
Ron looked over at us with a disgusted look on his face and Hermione asked if he was alright and he said he was fine. He was lying.

(Ron's POV)
I cannot bear to see my sister be played like this. She needs to know but if I tell awful things will happen.
Like when I told her that my gerbil had got loose and pooped in her bed...the gerbil died the next day. I thought Harry was meant to be my friend and friends do t do this to each others siblings. I wouldn't do this to him if he had his own family. He doesn't know what it's like. He doesn't have a family. He never will.

(Harry's POV)
I've seen that look on Ron's face before. It's a similar face he pulled when me and Hermione were trying to destroy the horcruxes together without him. I couldn't bear to break Ginny's innocent heart but I think I love Luna now.
I can't help it, you can't help who you love, can you?
I have to choose...
Luna or Ginny?