Harry and Luna (Larry) Part 7

(Ginny's POV)
I have committed murder.
I'm sat in the corner of my dorm room. I have barricaded the door.
I don't want to see anyone and I don't want anyone to see me.
Ron knocks on my door.
"Ginny...I'm sorry."
He tries to open the door. He can't.
"Flipendo" I hear him say.
The trunks blast out the way of the door.
He sits next to me. I'm so thankful to have a brother like him.
I cry into his shoulder.
"It's like he forced me to kill her."
"Who? Harry?"
"No...you know when Tom Riddle forced me to do things..."
It's honestly how I felt.
Ron leaves. A few minutes after I leave too...with a note.
I knock on Harry's door and it opens a crack...I see his bloodshot and terry eyes stare back at me. Then the door slams in my face. I slide the note under his door.

(Harry's POV)
Ginny comes by my dorm room. I don't want to see her. I would rather see Malfoy.
I slam the door.
A note slips under my door so I pick it up and open it.

Dear Harry
I understand I have caused you so much pain. You truly loved her more than me. When I killed Luna I wasn't thinking straight. Do you remember when Tom Riddle forced me to do things like write on the wall in blood? It felt like that. I think there is someone like Voldemort in the school doing this. Please alarm people as I won't be here to do so. I cannot bear to see you like this and I don't want to cause trouble in the school by being forced to do such things again. Goodbye Harry.
Ginny xxx

I run out the room. I have to stop her.

(Ginny's POV)
I slowly walk to the room of requirement. Harry won't be able to find me as it doesn't show up on the map. I pass Hermione on the way. I can't deal with her questions right now. I hold my wand and look at myself in the mirrors. I write in lipstick on the mirror.

(Hermione's POV)
Ginny rushes past me in the corridor. She hasn't been out her room for days. Somthing is wrong. I run after her. "Ginny" I shout "wait up"
She carries on walking.

(Ginny's POV)
Hermione follows me.
I need to do this quick.
I take one last look at myself.
"AVARDA KAD-"

(Harry's POV)
I run into the room of requirement and see Ginny doing the Avarda Kadavra spell.
She is aiming it at the mirror.
It will rebound onto herself.
"GINNY STOP"

(Ginny's POV)
If I end everything now it will all be over.
"AVARDA KADAVRA"
Everything goes black and I feel nothing.
It is over.
I am free.

The End