Chapter 9: What? // Aubree is sexy when she's mad.

Aubree's P.O.V.

Laying on the couch watching Crank with the boys is actually really relaxing, they were really surprised when I put the movie in. Z has been staring at my legs for about 7 minutes now, I knew these shorts were too small. Maybe I should go change? Just before I get up Z puts his hand on my thigh. Thank god I shaved. I really like Z... I think I'm getting feelings for him.. maybe it'll go away. I don't want to ruin our friendship. "I'm hungry" Oby's been complaining since we put the movie in.

"Okay." I get up and the boys give me a weird look. I've decided to make some snacks. Cookies, chocolate covered pretzels and pizza. Making food for the boys makes me feel useful, and I'm actually really good at baking and cooking. I can hear the boys laughing in the living room making me smile.

Just as I finish pulling the pizza out of the oven Z comes into the kitchen. "What's going on princess, holy man that's a lot of food." He puts his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder looking over at what I was doing.  "Need help bringing it into the living room?" Z asks kissing my neck grabbing the pizza and pretzels without waiting for my response he takes it into the living room, me following with the cookies.

"Jesus Aubree!" Oby smiles "If my brother doesn't hurry up and ask you out I'll snatch you up for myself!" Z punches Oby in the arm "Ow! Dude what the- oh.."

"What?" I look at Z so confused he likes me?! Z likes me?! 

"Umm yeah uh" Z is stuttering like crazy "we should talk outside." He takes my hand and leads me outside. "Okay, so here's the thing princess.. um I uh." he's scratching the neck of his neck, he's so cute when he's nervous.

"Okay fuck just do it Z." He's now talking to himself. "Ilikeyou" he says it fast and looks away. I can't help the smile on my face. "You're smiling that's a good sign."

"Of course I'm smiling you loser." He chuckles at my comment and wraps his hands around my waist "I like you too Zander." If possible he smiles even bigger than before. "Careful smile any bigger your mouth might tear apart." Z laughs and I put my arms around his neck.

"So you'll be my girlfriend?" Z looks so hopeful I just nod laughing hugging him.

"Woo" "Yeah baby get it!" "About fucking time." The boys are yelling out the back door and I can't stop laughing at Z's frustrated face as he glares at the boys

Z looks down at me and smiles instantly kissing my nose before bringing me back into the living room smacking the boys as we make our way there. 

Z's parents had come home around 9 wishing us all a goodnight, it is now 1 in the morning and I'm exhausted. "Aubree you never told us you cooked." Gunner is smiling up at me sitting in front of the couch, I'm laying on the couch with my head in Z's lap and my feet on blade. Gunner and Jay in front of the couch on the floor, Oby in the chair beside us and The Kid on the floor in front of him.

"you never asked." I laugh when he sticks his tongue out at me. "Okay it's one in the morning I'm going to bed."

"I'll walk you, you guys staying over?" There's a round of yes's "Okay then Kid bunk with Oby, Gunner and Jay you can have my room, Blade you okay on the couch?" Z asks.

"Yeah wake me up 20 minutes before church." Blade responds yawning. Everyone getting up making their way to their designated rooms Z just nods.