Chapter 13: I Dare You//Fearless

>*A/N* I am so sorry to have neglected this book for so long! A lot has happened in my life these last 2 years, an update? I've had a baby! His name is Maverick and he's had a lot of complications but we are now on the track to a healthy life thank you all for your patience and enjoy this chapter.. <

*Also say hello and give a warm welcome to our new editor  melissab1235 She is going to go back and start editing from chapter one fixing my mess ups/ mistakes/ grammatical errors and letting me know if anything doesn't fit or make sense! Thank you Melissa!*

Aubree's P.O.V.

We start the day off at 'The Bean' because Blade has decided he cant think without chocolate chip muffins. He's eaten 9 already. We have to write everything up of points to discuss at church tomorrow, well Z to discuss, I'm not allowed at the meetings. Z is also not really allowed to tell me what goes on on either its club business and from what I understand non members cant know and until Z and I get married (which wont happen for a very long time if ever) I'm not an official member. I trust them to keep me safe though so Im not all that concerned.  "Okay so we need to deal with this as civically as possible, this is still Aubrees family member.. Unfortunately. Not only Aubree but her parents also want to keep him alive." Z's discussing, fully aware I'm only half paying attention cause I'm finishing up next weeks book report. I'm normally two weeks ahead of the syllabus so i've fallen behind. '' You're stuck on him living correct princess?'' I roll my eyes at his commentary and shoot him a glare.
''Well considering above all he's still my brother, yes I'm stuck on him living. He could have a gun to my head and i'd still be stuck on him living.'' i say before going back to writing. It all happened so fast the words left my mouth, I looked down at my notebook and then there was a gun to the back of my head.
''You sure about that little sis? Did you not get my note?" Derek sounds sinister like this is a joke to him.
"Shoot me I dare you. As much as I want you alive they don't." I look over at the boys at the table they have their guns drawn as well as Derek's guys too. There's guns everywhere, people are screaming and running out of the restaurant. "Unfortunately you won't live long enough to watch my body hit the ground."
"He wont live long enough to pull the trigger." Z is pissed, and he has every right to be.
"If you want to live to see tomorrow I suggest you and your friends drop the guns." Jay pipes up gun in hand drinking his coffee with the other his eyes snap to mine and the cold glare that was there lifts for a split second before he's back to glaring at my big brother.
"Fine put em' away boys." Everyone's guns go away and Derek smirks he pats my shoulder and squeezes making all the boys tense along with myself. "Jeez Bree spreading yourself a little thin there don't you think? you fuck em' all the same time or do they take turns?" 

"Mother fucker." Z goes to lunge at Derek when Jay grabs him I stand up and put a hand Z's arm.

"Relax homie, you need to chill out it was a joke. but considering we aren't really related-"

"Okay I'm over this" I say standing in front of Z right in from of Derek. "You've known forever that I'm not your biological sibling. The only reason you make a big deal out of it every time I see you is because you don't like the fact that Z and I are dating. Christ Derek you threatened to burn the fucking house down."
Derek half scoffs "Dramatic. Anyway ZANDER. Considering Bree and myself are not really related mind if I take her to dinner?" Fucking disgusting. before I can even shutter Z is pushing me behind him and punching Derek in his stupid face, everyone is in, fists are flying and Gunner is literally picking men up and throwing them. I've never seen Gunner mad but I guess it takes a while to get a person to the point of throwing another human being. Kid is grabbing my arm and we're running out the back door.
"Fun coffee date hey?" He's grinning ear to ear. He lives for this shit.
"What no! are you insane??" I laugh and so does he.
"Stay here I'll be right back I don't want to miss any of the action!" He laughs.
I creep around to the front of the building watching the brawl unravel. I spot Z kicking the shit out of Derek, then the sound of a bullet hits my ears. It's like everything is going in slow motion, I'm ripping the front door open to see Blade hit the ground. Derek and the rest of M.A. are running out of the coffee shop as sirens are going off in the distance. Couldn't have came sooner you assholes. I kneel beside Blade and I see no blood. " Why isn't he bleeding!?" Blade smirks opening his button down shirt revealing a gun proof vest. "You asshole! You scared me to death!" I scream and punch him in the chest and wind him for a second time as if a bullet didn't do a good enough job the first time, the boys are laughing as I glare at each and everyone of them.
" Didn't know you cared so much doll." He says jumping up offering me a hand.
I take it yelling about how I don't get a vest before turning to Gunner "and you! When did you turn into the hulk?!"
He just laughs "I like hitting a motherfucker with another motherfucker." He shrugs "We better go before we're all put in hand cuffs!" He laughs as if it's the funniest thing in the world.