Chapter 11: I Love You's// You Need a New Helmet

> A.N. I know I suck. Here's an update.<

Aubree's P.O.V.

"Going to the park, going to the park, going to the park, park, park, park,park!"

"Shush Annie! You make everything annoying." Drake yells at Andie from his car seat beside her and Daniel laughs at her sad face.

"Boys." I'm about to be mean Aubree. "Andie invited you, being nice and that's how you treat her?" They both put their heads down ashamed. "Would you like to be uninvited?" Scolding the little boys makes me feel awful... but they need to know, I can drive home just as fast as I can drive to the park.

"No B it's okay they didn't mean it!" Andie defends her brothers even though they're mean to her.

"See" Z starts from the passenger seat beside me. "Ann protects you guys even when you're in the wrong. That's what you need to be doing, building her up not knocking her down. You three will always need each other so take care of one another." The three of them nod their heads in agreement. "Besides one day Andie is going to have a boyfriend who could, possibly, break her heart. She'll need you both for support." Z smiles and the boys frown.

"No." The boys say at the same time, and Daniel continues "get a boyfriend Annie and I'll break his arm."

"Daniel!" I scold as Z laughs and agrees with him. Andie and I both just shake our heads and roll our eyes.

"We are here!" Z shouts. All the kids clap and shout 'hurray' as we get them out of their car seats. One by one their little blonde heads are racing toward the swings. At least they're all going in one place. "Babe" Z says coming up beside me. "Wanna sit at the picnic table?" I just nod following him over. "So.. you and Jay are getting close.." He's nervous and it makes me smile just a bit.

"Yeah I guess, jealous?" I'm only teasing him, it's very entertaining.

"Yes." What? "A lot actually because you're mine and I don't want someone else knowing you the way I do." He grabs my hand. "It bothers me because nobody can see how amazing you are like I can." He pushes a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

"You think you know me so well huh?" I smile and roll my eyes.

"Don't do that." I give him a questioning look. Do what? "Don't push me away because you're uncomfortable." Shut up Z. I do know you better than anyone actually."

"Prove it." Is all I say before he's listing off everything he knows about me.

"I know that your eyes change colors depending on your mood and I know sometimes your brain can't decide what mood you're in so you have one beautiful bright green eye and one beautiful dark green eye but you know what? I don't just notice the color of your eyes, I notice the change the sun makes when it touches your hair, I notice that when you're happy you have a cute sway in your step. I know everything about you. I know when you're sad cause you get quiet. I know when you're mad cause you clench your jaw over and over and I know that in that moment you're trying not to scream because you feel like you're burning from the inside out. I know the exact moment when you're analyzing a situation in your head because you play with the hem of your shirt and completely space out. I know you and I know I love you. Let me in, and you'll see you love me too." Z is staring at me waiting for my response.