Follow This Trail

Laurens P.O.V:

I woke up this morning very cold and lonely.

I open my eyes to find an empty space beside me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Y/n?" I yell and wait for an answer.

When I don't receive one after a good five minutes I was tempted to search for her until I saw a index card on her pillow, It pick it up and read what it says.

"~Won't ever stop getting use to being wrapped in you arms every morning~

Follow this trail of index cards and you will find your treasure at the end :)

1. Head downstairs and eat breakfast.

(Also keep the index cards with you)

- Y/n"

I smile brightly at her cuteness and do what the card says.

When I reach the kitchen I see some freshly made blueberry waffles laid out on the table and another index card laying on top of the fork.

I sit down and take the card into my hands, reading it with a amused smile.

"~If I could kiss you everytime you made me fall in love with you more, we'd be kissing for a lifetime!~

2. After you finish eating, take a shower and get dressed :)

- Y/n"

I giggle and finish eating after a good ten minutes.

When I head upstairs into the bathroom I see some clothes on the counter and an index card on tapped to the mirror. I grab the index card excitedly and start reading it.

"~Letting my heart be claimed by you was the best decision I've ever made~

3. Take a shower and get dressed, then head downstairs and grab your purse and phone :)

- Y/n"

Quickly taking a shower and getting dressed I head downstairs.

When I go to the chair where my purse is laying and my phone charging, I see an Index card tapped to it, I unplug my phone from the charger and read the note.

"~Love has never be so sweet since I've met you~

4. Go to the first place we met.

Btw, the girls know about my plan so I had to take all their phones so they wouldn't say anything.

(P.S. Dinah tried to kill me when I tried taking her phone the first time)

- Y/n"

I laugh and thought back to the first time we met...

It was a couple years ago and the girls and I just finished a meet in greet here in L.A, when a girl with y/e/c eyes and y/h/c hair walked into out dressing room with our manager.

"Girls this is y/n! She's my niece." Will says as he introduces us.

The girls introduces themselves first and I was last when I reached my hand out to shake hers a sudden wave of electricity surged through me when her hand met mine.

We both looked at each other and smiled, knowing that we both were going to be seeing each other a lot more.

I smiled and sighed happily at the thought as I put the cards in my purse.

I quickly grabbed the car keys and headed to the stadium.

When I arrived and walked to entrance of the stadium, I saw Big Rob looking at me with a smile.