Lost In The Storm

Lauren P.O.V:

I got into a fight with my girlfriend Y/n and she has been missing since the storm started.

The reason I got into a fight with Y/n was because 'she' tweeted at a girl and started flirting with her.

Soon I basically hunted down Y/n and started yelling.

She tried to convince me that it was a hacker but of course I was stubborn and called her a cheater.

When that word left my mouth, I instantly regretted it, her face went from mad to shocked, then heartbroken.

I didn't say anything since I still believed that she was flirting with girls behind my back.

Soon she turned around without saying a word, and walked out of the room we were in.

I huffed with anger for a few moments until I realized what I have done.

I turn towards the door to open it until I'm met with big rob.

"There you are, we have to go" he says and I look at him confused.

"But the show doesn't start-" He cuts me off.

"The show is canceled, there is a big hurricane coming our way and we need to get you girls out of the city." He says.

I was shocked when he started pushing me to the bus.

He pushes me outside and it was pouring, we quickly ran into the bus to see the girls sitting there.

"Y/n?" I called out but go no response in return, the girls cocked an eyebrow and started looking in the bunks, seeing nothing but empty spaces, I turned to rob and he's blocking the way out.

"W-Wait, where is Y/n?" I ask and shrugs.

"I don't know, but we have security looking for her" he says and I start to hyperventilate.

The girls sit me down and I start to explain what happened.

After the story Dinah pulls out her phone.

"You mean when she was hacked?" Asked Dinah as she pulls up Y/n's page on twitter.

I was reading the same thing over again in her tweets.

"Trolled and Hacked by @h/u/n"

I start to full on sob and the girls held me.

"Rob there seems to be no presence of Y/n in the building"

Says big robs walkie talkie, he grabs it and starts talking to it.

"What do you mean? Where the hell could she-" she pauses and looks at me.

"I need all personnel outside looking for Y/n" he says as he steps outside, soon locking us in from the outside. I run towards the door and start slamming on it.

"Rob! Let me help! Please!" I scream as I sob and try to open the door.

The girls grab me and pull my back towards the seating area.

Leo jumps in my lap and cuddles into me, I hold him and cry, I soon felt the bus move, and I knew that we were leaving my girlfriend behind. I felt my world crash around me.

//two hours later//

Two hours and many texts and phone calls later, still nothing from Y/n. I haven't stopped crying and Leo has been laying down on Y/n's side of the bunk, as I sat with the girls in the seating area.

Big Rob soon walks in and the girls and I stand up, I felt my breath get caught in my throat when I saw my nugget appear behind him, soaking wet and shivering. I run and rip the blanket out from our bunk, almost taking Leo with it, luckily he saved himself from falling.

I slam into her arms and wrap the blanket around her, crying more than I was earlier, she wraps her arms around me and kisses my head.

"I am so sorry" I whisper into her chest as she continues to shiver.

"I-it's o-okay, y-you d-didn't k-k-know" she chatters out.

"Where we're you?" Asks the girls.

"I-I got lost in t-the storm when I tried t-to find you g-guys" she says.

I tell her to change into warm clothes and meet me in our bunk, she grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom, I lay down in the bunk and wait.

A few minutes later she climbs in with Leo in her arms and I wrap he blanket around us.

"I love you" I say as I kiss her neck softly.

"I love you too Lolo" she replies and kisses my head.

"You're not a cheater, I was just hurt, and I wanted you to feel how I was feeling" I say as I look up at her and she gives me a smile.

"I know" she replies and kisses me softly.

Leo interrupts our kiss by licking my face and I giggle.

Y/n laughs and tests her head on mine, I smile while gently snuggling Leo and kissing up and down my nuggets neck.

Falling asleep soon after.