Embarrassing And Funny

Laurens P.O.V:

My girlfriend walked onto stage during our little Q and A break as we we're talking. She sat down beside me, on the ground, and smiled at the crowd.

After a few questions for the girls and I, someone asked Y/n something.

"Can you tell us any embarrassing stories about you or the girls?!" one girl yells and I hand Y/n my mic.

"Of course, I have so many stories about me and the girls" she says and everyone screams in excitement.

"Okay, this story I'm not really proud of but whatever" she says with a laugh.

"So a couple months ago, this 3 year old girl came up to me in Target and asked me why I was so ugly" she says and ally snorts into the mic, and the crowd laughs.

"So without thinking, I told the girl I was her from the future, and I kid you not, this bitch cried for thirty god damn minutes" she says and everyone starts laughing.

Y/n starts laughing and smiling at me.

"Okay, this next one is kind cute but weird at the same time" she says and looks at me.

"One morning, lauren woke up beside me and of course I say my good morning as and give her a kiss, but in her head, instead of saying good morning, she looks me straight in eyes and says 'I forgot I had chicken nuggets'. This cute ass bitch basically runs down stairs, eats the chicken nuggets frozen, then goes back to bed" she says and I hide my face in embarrassment. Everyone laughing uncontrollably and I blush harder.

"I remember thinking about how much I fell in love with her more at that moment" she says and I raise my face from my hands and look at her. She leans up and kisses each of my blushing cheeks.

"Nice save" says dinah and Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Don't make me come over their Hansen" she says and dinah rolls her eyes back.

"What are you gonna do? Hurt me?" she asks and Y/n laughs while making her way over.

"No, but I am gonna lick your face" she says and dinah freezes.

"Wait wh-" she gets cut off when Y/n fully licks her cheek, making her squeal with anger.

"Gotta dinah!" y/n yells into the mic as she hands it to me and runs off stage.

"I'm gonna kill you Y/l/n!" dinah yells as she wipes her cheek.

I laugh and look behind me to see my smiling girlfriend, I smile back and keep my eyes locked on her, never breaking it until I had to.