Humble.

KINDA SEXUAL, WARNING

Your P.O.V:

I was making a sandwich in the kitchen of the 5H house waiting for my girlfriend to get home.

I was jamming to Bounce Back and soon my absolute favorite song started to play and I start screaming the lyrics.

"NOBODY PRAY FOR ME!
EVEN A DAY FOR ME!
WAAAAAAAAAAY!
YEAH! YEAH!"

I start to dance around and sing to the lyrics.

"D'USSÉ WITH MY BOO BAE TASTES LIKE KOOL-AID FOR THE ANALYSIS."

I place chips beside my sandwich on the plate and put them back.

"GIRL, I CAN BUY YO' ASS THE WORLD WITH MY PAY-STUB"

As I walk back to my sandwich and pick  it up as I turn around.

"OOH, THAT PUSSY GOOD, WON'T YOU SIT IT ON MY TASTEBUDS?" I sing.

"Oh really?" Asks a raspy voice and I freak out, almost dropping my sandwich and chips, I pause the music and look at the green eyed beauty snickering from the front room.

"God damn Lauren, you scared the shit outta me" I say as I walk over to her, I give her a tender kiss on the nose and she smiles. I hear her stomach grumble and I laugh, handing her the plate.

"Here" I say with a giggle.

"Actually, I want something else" she says looking me up and down, biting her lip softly.

"Oh, okay, what would you like to eat?" I ask obviously and she chuckles darkly, wrapping her arm around my waist, pulling me into her.

"You." She says simply and I blush deeply, soon being take upstairs into our bedroom.

She soon whispers in my ear as she locks the door and lays me on our bed.

"Let me set you on my tastebuds"