1.

1 new notification

You see the Snapchat notification on the top bar of your phone. You feel this vibration when you walk into your shared room. You place your coat on your desk, and make your way to the kitchen.

'I wonder who's sending me a Snapchat this time, it's probably Taehyung, he's always sending me random snaps' You tell yourself, grabbing a pizza box that was previously owned by your roommate. Quickly, you make your way back to your room.

You, finally, check your phone. Instead of it being a snap from Taehyung, it was a notification for someone quick adding you.

       Park Jimin ✨🎶
jiminie95
QUICK ADD

"Excuse me" You say out loud, making your way to lie on your bed. You also have a small slice of pizza in your hand.

1 new notification

It was from the same person.

You hesitate to click on the snap they had sent you. As far as you knew, you had all of your friends on Snapchat.

You click on it.

Kim (Y/N)? Your name was (Y/N) (L/N)

Kim (Y/N)? Your name was (Y/N) (L/N). You decided to snap him, considering he looked really attractive. You sit up on your bed, to take a selfie.

You swiped left onto his name to also add a quick message of:

'You should probably ask this, Kim (Y/N), with her snapchat username instead'

You are starting to finish off the rest of your pizza when you feel a buzz next to your leg.

3 new notifications

'OMG I'm so sorry'
'I was trying to add a friend of Namjoon's (a friend of mine)'
'I just assumed it was Kim (Y/N) bc of your user'

You decided to look at your username on Snapchat for a second as you were confused.

(Y/N) ♥🍜
kim(y/n)95|19,678

'That sneaky Taehyung' You think to yourself, going onto Jimin's snaps to message him.

'OMG NOW I REALISE WHAT YOU MEAN'
'My friend Kim Taehyung must of decided he wanted to twin with me'

After a couple of seconds, you get a reply.

'Is his username by any chance, kimtaehyung95?'

'Yeah' You reply, lying back down on your bed.

'I'm assuming that's our mutual friend??'

After learning this fact, you end up talking a lot about Taehyung as he is close friends with both of you. You were surprised you never knew about him.

Obviously, you end up moving onto different topics over the course of the night. Until, both of you end up falling asleep.