3.

"Jimin?" You question as you turn around to look at the source of the voice.

"Yeah, what are you doing here? I've never see you around here before." Jimin quickly speaks, looking directly into your eyes whilst playing, nervously, with his hands.

"Oh, I got a free and Taehyung bribed me with food. We are here to see Jungkook." You answer, looking over Jimin quite quickly. He was really attractive.

'(Y/N), stop thinking about what Taehyung said' You thought to yourself.

You hear an intake of breathe. You look at the source of it in question.

"Well, (Y/N), you can go with Jiminie if you want to now, it's fine." Taehyung quickly pips in, pushing you towards Jimin.

"But I want my food" You whine, grabbing his hand to tug. Plus, you barely knew Jimin. You literally only just found out about him over Snapchat.

"Here, just take this money-" Taehyung outstretches your hand, and places enough money for a drink and snack.

"Now, you can go with Jimin" He replies, closing your hand around the money.

"What about-"

"I have a free as well, right now" Jimin cuts in, looking quite nervous. He was still playing with his hands.

"Oh" You say, letting go of Taehyung hand's. You didn't have anymore excuses. You slowly walk over to Jimin. You were quite nervous as well.

"Let's go?" You question, looking directly into his eyes. He answers your question by walking onward, looking back to see if you were following.

You end up following him but not before you gave Taehyung a hug.
✘✘✘

"So..." You start as you and Jimin are walking side by side. You were quite close to him as you could feel your hand brushing against his.

The wind blew strongly, moving you both along, as you both make your way to a local Starbucks.

"So..." He repeats, smiling. His eyes became smaller. His smile was honestly so beautiful but overall, he looked really cute.

"So, what music do you like?" You ask, looking downwards towards the green grass. You were really interests in music as you grew up with your best friend wanting to become artists or just played instruments in general.

"Well, I listen to a lot of BigBang and-"

"Really?-"
"What's your favourite song?" You burst out, your excitement showing again. You place your hands together, turning to look at his face. Closer and closer your face grew to his.
"Bang Bang!" He exclaims, looking just as excited as you.
"Same here" You reply, laughing grabbing ahold of his upper arm.

✘✘✘

Laughing was the first good sign of a growing friendship. You had laughed all the way to Starbucks.

However, when you arrived, you stopped laughing to think about ordering.

Your favourite things have always been a milkshake aside with a cake. You speak this out loud, taking out the money Taehyung gave you.

When you both approached the counter to order, you hear a quiet;

"(Y/N), is that you?" A short green haired guy pops up from behind the counter. He was wearing the standard uniform for Starbucks. He looked like he was taking orders.

"Yoongi?"