5.

NOT RELATED TO THE STORY: I'm sorry for not updating so soon. But i also wanted to ask if you could check out my Yoonmin Harry Potter fanfic and my Taekook Overwatch one. I would much appreciate if you did and told me what you think about them. Thank you all! 💖🍁
————————-———————————————
Jimin walks you to your home but not before asking you if you would like to do it again. You agreed full-heartedly, even shaking your head up and down in enthusiasm.

When entering your room, you settle down on your cream sofa to contemplate what to do next. You start to first do your homework and then you processed to go to sleep. The tiredness of the day but was also filled with complete joy and thoughts of reuniting with your old friend Yoongi but also meeting Jimin in person. You never knew you could get along with someone so well, especially without knowing for more than a day.

Your eyes start to droop as your thoughts start to fade into blackness.

✖️✖️✖️

Ding.

The sound startles you as you practically throw yourself out of your bed to reach your phone that was sat on your desk. The wooden desk was placed across the room, it was filled with pieces of paper from college and your new (F/C) laptop. There was also a clock displaying the time of 11:34am.

You unlock your phone and you see:

3 new notifications from Snapchat.

You click on Snapchat to see the usernames: jiminie95, kimtaehyung95, AgustxD.

Taehyung's snap was from last night, so you click on it first, waiting for it to load.

'What? There was a party?' You think to yourself.
You quickly type a reply;

'what party? you didn't tell me anything about a party last night'

You click Yoongi's snap, as it was taken at 7:30, this morning.

You reply to him with:'Why so early?''Sexy photo 😉 w/ some lovely spring weather'

'Why so early?'
'Sexy photo 😉 w/ some lovely spring weather'

The final snap was from Jimin, you realise that it was taken a little bit after Yoongi's and you click on it.